Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
On 4/21/2020 at 10:53 AM, SwissMonster said:

I completly get what some people mean by saying it will be postponed/cancelled. What I don’t agree with is people saying that tickets won’t get honored. Makes 0 coin for me. 

1.Almost every big (and small) artist posponed their tour to no given date and all tickets hold their validity. Including most of Live Nations concerts

And 2. Gaga has the tour close to sold out. Why the hell would they take the risk of refunding the tickets and start a new ticket sale? From a business side this makes no sence

I think they meant this by the shows might be completely cancelled.

NewUsername

Can the French monsters confirm if this tweet by the prime minister is final or if it's what they want? (Because in other countries some ministers have said things before, some days before official announcement, like "we'd like it like this").

Edited by NewUsername

dberrin
18 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Can the French monsters confirm if this tweet by the prime minister is final or if it's what they want? (Because in other countries some ministers have said things before, some days before official announcement, like "we'd like it like this").

It’s confirmed...

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Guys, can we get refunds yet? I'm so confused

Nope, the event is still supposed to happen until Livenation says its postponed/cancelled.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

SwissMonster
9 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

3271 tickets left, people are STILL buying! :vegas:

As they should :lana:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

joseanto1997

Anyone who hasn't received their Billet Collector yet? I'm from Spain and I haven't received it yet, but I've seen people getting them since a few days after the sale went out and I'm starting to worry :poot:

NewUsername
1 minute ago, joseanto1997 said:

Anyone who hasn't received their Billet Collector yet? I'm from Spain and I haven't received it yet, but I've seen people getting them since a few days after the sale went out and I'm starting to worry :poot:

Don't worry, Ticketmaster will have a lot of time to arrange this, since the show is taking place later anyway.
When we have official news by Gaga or Live Nation, you can let some days pass by and then e-mail Ticketmaster.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, joseanto1997 said:

I'm from Hong Kong and haven't received it yet too.

Reply from TM on 29 Apr:
Pursuant to government measures to combat COVID-19, our premises are currently closed.

Shipments will take place at the end of containment.

Edited by Moris
  • Thanks 1

NewUsername

Apparently some people who bought tickets via a Business Committee have gotten automatic refunds.

Still I think this doesn't mean anything, it's probably just those committees deciding on their own.

One stated "because the concert is cancelled", another one stated "hold on to your tickets, if there's a postponement, they'll probably still be valid".

Edited by NewUsername

NewUsername

3259 tickets left, still selling at the same speed

Edited by NewUsername
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

mezzanine

2 months left, and we still have no new dates... I guess it's Gaga trying to plan what to do with the Vegas residency and this... do you think that they will just leave it "on hold", or they'll try to give us a new date?

At this point, i don't think that it makes sense to give them; possibly no one will be able to do stadium events for the next two years... maybe she'll change it to 2 dates in arenas in each city (sad, I really wanted to see her in a stadium at least once), since it's probably not legal (problematic for sure) to keep the money without a new option offered  but a refund (which I guess most of us don't want)

Edited by mezzanine

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR