💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Illundressyou
9 minutes ago, joseanto1997 said:

Guys, I didn’t get any eticks pdf on my email and I think my tickets are being sent to my home. Is it because I also ordered the collector thing? :poot:

I chose delivery too and only had some legal stuff attached too. :)

Caio SCav

Well I am imagining that they will put so many VIP packages with early entrance, that everybody will get the Early entrance and the GC will be half of the stadium. :saladga:

• LMAO 1

joseanto1997
14 minutes ago, Alavaye said:

Yes, you will receive it at home address.

10 minutes ago, dberrin said:

The collector ticket is a physical ticket so yes you will receive it at your home. 

And is it possible to get an electronic copy as well? I don’t wanna wait :bradley:

Alavaye
4 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

I think I'm in U13 or U14, at least I'm not alone with this :toofunny:

Not alone nope :P

There is some sort of a table in front where we sit, but also it seems that there is room behind the seats where you can stand? compared to other rows

We should meet at the stairs in between and dance :D

Also, I just checked Viagogo for Golden Circle and after handling fees the price is 265eur ... I also read today while I was waiting in queue that they have special bots which keep tickets on hold, they dont buy them, and when you buy them on Viagogo they then buy them at official site and forward them to you. So they earn like 80eur per transaction just on this... :/

xoxo

Alavaye
1 minute ago, joseanto1997 said:

And is it possible to get an electronic copy as well? I don’t wanna wait :bradley:

Not unless you chose e-ticket which was like 1.45eur option

xoxo

PerfectGUY
3 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

Bought Carre Or!! Kept refreshing the seats until I got the best ones for me 

oh wowww I didn't know that was possible

so the first they gave you weren't the best ????

AmenTheNight

New Carré Or seats are on sale, and these a very good seats, if you didn't manage to snatch one I'd advise to give it a try.

I bought two good carré or seats, not what I expected but the view is pretty good so I'll do with that. Or I'll sell them if I manage to get Golden Circles at the general sale :) 

santimonster
On 3/6/2020 at 9:08 PM, NewUsername said:

Lady Gaga will kick off her Chromatica Ball in the city of love, Paris!

Welcome to the topic!

FAQ:
1) When/how do I get tickets?

Hide contents

There are 3 presales:
- 10th March, 10AM: Lady Gaga album pre-order presale (code required, see question 2). You need a Ticketmaster.fr account.

- 12th March, 10AM: Stade de France/LiveNation presale: anyone can access, you just need a Ticketmaster.fr account

- 13th March, 10AM: General sale open for anyone. You need a Ticketmaster.fr account.

2) How do I get a presale code for the presale of the 10th?

Hide contents

- by pre-ordering Chromatica on https://shopuk.ladygaga.com or https://shopfr.ladygaga.com before 9th March 6PM (French time).
or
- by filling in the form on https://zaphod.vvhp.net/vvreg/15780-706055.html before 9th March 6PM (French time).

Both should work to get a presale code, but no-one is 100% sure of course, but let's say 99%.
You don't need to live in the UK or France to be able to get a code.

3) When do I get my presale code?

Hide contents

They will be mailed to us by 9th March 9PM. In the mail, there will most probably be a link to the presale page, along with your personal code, which you can use to buy a maximum of 2 tickets.

4) What are the prices?

Hide contents

The confirmed prices are the following:

CARRÉ OR 178.60 €

CATÉGORIE 1 140.10 €

CATÉGORIE 2 101.60 €

CATÉGORIE 3 90.60 €

CATÉGORIE 4 (not confirmed by Stade de France, but listed on Ticketmaster, probably limited view): 46.60 €

GOLDEN CIRCLE 178.60 €

PELOUSE OR 101.60 €

PELOUSE 68.60 €

plan-billetterie-lg-2020-copie-v4_1.jpg?

There will be VIP packages, content can be checked here: https://vipnation.eu/ladygaga

GOLDEN CIRCLE EARLY ENTRY (rumored price of €259)
PITCH EARLY ENTRY (rumored price of €190)
HOT TICKET (rumored price of €295)
VIP PARTY (rumored price of €379)

(Source packages prices: twitter.com/gagadaily. At the moment, there don't seem to be other sources who confirm this.)

5) What are the different payment methods?

Hide contents

We accept American Express, Visa or Mastercard credit or debit cards, or Ticketmaster France Gift Card.

For customers domiciled in Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg, orders can also be paid by bank transfer (subject to a sufficient delay of 14 days between the date of the order and the event).

(Source: https://help.ticketmaster.fr/hc/en-us/articles/360006583613-Quels-sont-les-modes-de-paiement-acceptés-)

BUT, be aware, this can be limited for the specific event.

6) If I choose a seated ticket, where can I see what view I'd have?

I have been refreshing since 9 am and it keeps saying GC are sold out.... is it worth continue to check or should I just give up and try again on Thursday? Soooo frustrating...

joseanto1997

For those who have already been to Stade de France before, my seats are in the first row of section G8, do you think the view will be nice from there? :triggered:

3 minutes ago, joseanto1997 said:

For those who have already been to Stade de France before, my seats are in the first row of section G8, do you think the view will be nice from there? :triggered:

How did you manage to get first row?

Edited by Lisa
f

Caio SCav
4 minutes ago, santimonster said:

Is VIP2 early entry for GC??? I think I managed to get two but need to confirm before I procede with the purchase...

Yes!

• NewUsername changed the title to July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR