đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

eksistents
9 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I know someone who might be interested, in case this is still up for grabs.

Still is. ⚡️

Garden Panty

Hey guys, I have seating tickets for the Y10 section, do you think I'll see the stage well? My concert anxiety is slowly starting :laughga: 

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Garden Panty said:

Hey guys, I have seating tickets for the Y10 section, do you think I'll see the stage well? My concert anxiety is slowly starting :laughga: 

I mean, the stadium is huge but I'm sure you'll see her okay (spoiler in case someone is avoiding spoilers of the show)

Spoiler

And you'll have a nice view when she's at the piano on the other stage.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

Siena

I’m being stupid and also it’s just the concert anxiety, plus I don’t know French, but my ticket says “ Carre Or” instead of Pelouse Or…I’m assuming it’s the same thing ? Bc I bought Golden Circle Tickets. 

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Siena said:

I’m being stupid and also it’s just the concert anxiety, plus I don’t know French, but my ticket says “ Carre Or” instead of Pelouse Or…I’m assuming it’s the same thing ? Bc I bought Golden Circle Tickets. 

Hmmm, Carre Or are seats. What VIP did you get? 'cause depending on the number it was standing or seated tickets.

Siena
6 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Hmmm, Carre Or are seats. What VIP did you get? 'cause depending on the number it was standing or seated tickets.

Seated?? I ordered Golden Circle, and that’s what my tickets said online until I finally had them to print. Once I printed them it says Carre Or so I was confused… 

edit: I’m so confused :/ I bought tickets 2 years ago and even now they say Golden Circle Standing. But when I click on the PDF to print my tickets, it says Carre Or. I guess I  need to call Stade de France tmr ugh 

Edited by Siena

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Siena said:

Seated?? I ordered Golden Circle, and that’s what my tickets said online until I finally had them to print. Once I printed them it says Carre Or so I was confused… 

Weird. does it still say Golden Circle when you're on Ticketmaster?

Siena
4 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Weird. does it still say Golden Circle when you're on Ticketmaster?

Yes, everything on record says Golden Circle except for the ticket itself :saladga: looks like I’ll be calling then as soon as I wake up. Who knows maybe I’ll get an upgrade out of this mistake lol 

Edited by Siena

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Siena said:

Yes, everything on record says Golden Circle except for the ticket itself :saladga: looks like I’ll be calling then as soon as I wake up. Who knows maybe I’ll get an upgrade out of this mistake lol 

Hope everything turns out good and they can fix it!

spicemuncher

Just received the pre-event info email from VIP Nation!

Dear guest,

It’s nearly time for you to experience the LADY GAGA tour!

July 24th, 2022
Stade de France
Stade de France, 93200 Saint-Denis, France

VIP Nation Hosts: Emma, Madi & Jon

2pm Gold Circle Early Entry Check In Opens

5:15pm Gold Circle Early Entry Check In Closes

6pm General Doors
9pm Lady Gaga

Please note that due to the nature of live events all timings are subject to change.

Arriving at Stade de France:
From 2pm and before 5:15pm, please make your way to our VIP Nation check-in desk located at door J. Our event staff will register your arrival and hand you your exclusive items as well as giving you details on the running order of your package.

Please ensure you register with us no later than 5:15pm. Only fully checked-in and wristbanded guests with be given access to the stadium.

Please bring proof of identification along with you that matches the original purchaser (such as drivers licence, passport, bankcard). We do not require the original purchaser to attend - a photocopy is sufficient.

If you miss the Early Entry, then please go to village H when you arrive; you will still be able to collect your merchandise and access your designated area on the standing pitch. Please do ensure you collect your exclusive items before the show commences as uncollected package items/gifts will not be posted out after the show.

NOTE:
Due to the nature of the event and the subsequent waiting time between registration and your access to the stadium, please ensure you keep hydrated. Please also remember to prepare for the weather (sunscreen, waterproofs, layers)!

On the day, do not hesitate to ask directions, the venue stewards are here to help!

IDKmyname

Hey guys! Quick questions.. I have bought two tickets with seats and my name (customer ID) is written on both tickets: one is for me and the other one is for a friend of mine, which might not come. Is it possible to come with somebody else whose name is not on the ticket? Thank you!

NewUsername
36 minutes ago, IDKmyname said:

Hey guys! Quick questions.. I have bought two tickets with seats and my name (customer ID) is written on both tickets: one is for me and the other one is for a friend of mine, which might not come. Is it possible to come with somebody else whose name is not on the ticket? Thank you!

If it's one customer and one order, it should definitely be fine. If you as a person buy 2 tickets, you can't be 2 people at once :p If they come with you, they're the other person.

Now, if you have one of the packages, it's best to let them know what the name is of the person that will have the second ticket.

IDKmyname
23 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

If it's one customer and one order, it should definitely be fine. If you as a person buy 2 tickets, you can't be 2 people at once :p If they come with you, they're the other person.

Now, if you have one of the packages, it's best to let them know what the name is of the person that will have the second ticket.

Thank you! Do they check IDs to match with the tickets? It is one order for two tickets.

Edited by IDKmyname

NewUsername
1 hour ago, IDKmyname said:

Thank you! Do they check IDs to match with the tickets? It is one order for two tickets.

What kind of ticket do you have? In DĂĽsseldorf I had to show my ID for my Golden Circle Early Entry.