Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Sea Shell Bikini

Could anyone share what it's like standing? I haven't been to a stadium concert

I got Pelouse Or but now I'm thinking will I be squashed or something? :messga: Will it be ok? SO excited though

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

The 1st page says: Secteur Porte / OUEST N / VIP 3 Placement libre PELOUSE OR DEBOUT

The 2nd page says :PRESTATION SUPPLEMENTAIRE CE BILLET SEUL NE DONNE PAS ACCES A LA SALLE

PACKAGE VIP 3 - PELOUSE OR EARLY ENTRY Une place Debout en Pelouse Or

Does this mean that Page 1 is the ticket and Page 2 is the early entry access?

Yeah, you have to bring both printed so they can let you go in when it's your turn and not later.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

1 minute ago, Sea Shell Bikini said:

Could anyone share what it's like standing? I haven't been to a stadium concert

I got Pelouse Or but now I'm thinking will I be squashed or something? :messga: Will it be ok? SO excited though

Standing is amazing, you wont be squashed, perhaps someone is pushy but if you ask them politely to back up a bit they usually do so. People will be screaming their lungs out, singing every song with you and dance their ass off.

• YAAAS 2

Shiva Ruppeni
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, you have to bring both printed so they can let you go in when it's your turn and not later.

Thank you! SO EXCITEDDDDDDD! Can't wait to be in Paris!

• Love 1

Sea Shell Bikini
2 minutes ago, Bat said:

Standing is amazing, you wont be squashed, perhaps someone is pushy but if you ask them politely to back up a bit they usually do so. People will be screaming their lungs out, singing every song with you and dance their ass off.

Yesss that is what I needed to hear!! Already screaming today was so exciting :tony:

• YAAAS 1

SwissMonster

Is there a phone number of Ticketmaster France? I need to change a name on one of my collector tickets

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

NewUsername
8 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Is there a phone number of Ticketmaster France? I need to change a name on one of my collector tickets

+33 (0)8 923 901 00. 0,45 euros per minute for local call.

Edited by NewUsername

Bazaar
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

1 hour ago, NewUsername said:

+33 (0)8 923 901 00. 0,45 euros per minute for local call.

Is it necessary?

Because I also have 2 tickets and my friend can’t come with my (her name’s written on one of the tickets) so a different friend will be joining me instead…

Mother of Puppies

I'm wondering if this site is reliable? Are those normal prices?

Isn't Paris sold out yet? I wonder how fast Düsseldorf will be sold out

https://pariseventicket.com/lady-gaga-paris-24-07-2022.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiA95aRBhCsARIsAC2xvfxfNa8-uO3Y5fW3JVk_mWd1x3V41BI_oZXyDtk3P2UwKdG--Yd9i8caAsHyEALw_wcB&___store=en&___from_store=fr

Edited by Mother of Puppies
Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Juanlittlem
35 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Is it necessary?

Because I also have 2 tickets and my friend can’t come with my (her name’s written on one of the tickets) so a different friend will be joining me instead…

I've always brought a copy of the DNI of the guy that bought the ticket just in case they ask me to identify myself. But they've never asked for it so I guess there should be no problem.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 2

dancefreak

Do you think I could sell my Pelouse Or ticket even though: 1) my name is on it and 2) I have a physical collector ticket and I don't live in France? 

Shiva Ruppeni

Guys apologies I have another question. There seems to be a few sites to purchase the tickets from. Ticketmaster France is legit yes? 

NewUsername
9 hours ago, Bazaar said:

Is it necessary?

I'm not 100% sure, normally it doesn't pose a problem. But to take away any doubt, it's always a good idea to contact customer service.

9 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I'm wondering if this site is reliable? Are those normal prices?

Isn't Paris sold out yet? I wonder how fast Düsseldorf will be sold out

https://pariseventicket.com/lady-gaga-paris-24-07-2022.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiA95aRBhCsARIsAC2xvfxfNa8-uO3Y5fW3JVk_mWd1x3V41BI_oZXyDtk3P2UwKdG--Yd9i8caAsHyEALw_wcB&___store=en&___from_store=fr

I would only buy on Ticketmaster or the stadium's page (Stade de France).

8 hours ago, dancefreak said:

Do you think I could sell my Pelouse Or ticket even though: 1) my name is on it and 2) I have a physical collector ticket and I don't live in France? 

Normally, you can sell it

6 hours ago, Pedroply said:

111 pages omg is gagadaily a french forum? lol love that ♥

Yess, my biggest thread ever!

2 hours ago, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

Guys apologies I have another question. There seems to be a few sites to purchase the tickets from. Ticketmaster France is legit yes? 

Ticketmaster is the site, indeed. They're the handlers of the tickets.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3