đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 24 (2022) - Paris, FR

NewUsername

Featured Posts

Shiva Ruppeni

Hi guys!

What does "VIP3 – FOSSE OR EARLY ENTRY, A Standing place in the Gold Pit" mean?

Where is the Gold Pit? 

m_ladygaga.gif

Juanlittlem
Just now, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

Hi guys!

What does "VIP3 – FOSSE OR EARLY ENTRY, A Standing place in the Gold Pit" mean?

Where is the Gold Pit? 

m_ladygaga.gif

Standing tickets holders will enter in this order "Golden Circle Early Entry (VIP 2); Golden Circle; Pelouse Or (VIP 3) and Pelouse. We don't know if there will be something to divide the different tickets or if it's just only who enters first.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Juanlittlem
Just now, venusguy said:

Just got tickets from the https://www.stadefrance.com/en website, since ticketmaster was not working. Can anyone confirm me that they are official sellers?

Yeah, you can also get them from Stade De France :party:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Shiva Ruppeni
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Standing tickets holders will enter in this order "Golden Circle Early Entry (VIP 2); Golden Circle; Pelouse Or (VIP 3) and Pelouse. We don't know if there will be something to divide the different tickets or if it's just only who enters first.

so VIP3 does mean standing right? I dont understand if it's also a Golden Circle ticket or not. I dont see the words ' Gold Pit' on the seating plan hence my confusion. This is my first time flying to Paris and I dont wanna get the wrong ticket :cryga:

Juanlittlem
Just now, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

so VIP3 does mean standing right? I dont understand if it's also a Golden Circle ticket or not. I dont see the words ' Gold Pit' on the seating plan hence my confusion. This is my first time flying to Paris and I dont wanna get the wrong ticket :cryga:

Yeah, VIP 3 is standing but you'll have those who bought VIP 2/Golden Circle in front of you. I'm sure it's a good place either way.

Shiva Ruppeni

Yeah, VIP 3 is standing but you'll have those who bought VIP 2/Golden Circle in front of you. I'm sure it's a good place either way.

Thank you very much! 

5 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, you can also get them from Stade De France :party:

Thank you! Coming from Portugal just to see her! :firega:

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, venusguy said:

Thank you! Coming from Portugal just to see her! :firega:

Coming from Tenerife, Spain here :party:

• Like 1

Sea Shell Bikini
2 hours ago, NewUsername said:

What do you mean? When you want to print the ticket, the name is already on it, so it can't be changed.

When buying packages, it's personal. For other tickets, at least the person whose name is on the tickets should be there. So in that case, just 1 name for both tickets usually suffices. 

It said it was optional and that I could print the tickets without a name... I don't wanna mess up though :huntyga:

Shiva Ruppeni

I just bought my tickets! but I think I accidentally purchased 2 tickets! Everything is in French, is there anyone who can read French willing to help me translate? 

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

I just bought my tickets! but I think I accidentally purchased 2 tickets! Everything is in French, is there anyone who can read French willing to help me translate? 

Probably not! The packages are two pages

Take a good look, one is the ticket itself, let's say, and the other one is the ticket for the early entry. You need both tickets and need to use both, but it's just your 1 ticket.

Edited by NewUsername
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Shiva Ruppeni Siva said:

Not fluent in french, but if you have it on PDF you'll have 2 pages, 1 will say something like Pelouse Or and will be  around 100€ and then the second page will be 80€, that's the "VIP package"

NewUsername
3 minutes ago, Sea Shell Bikini said:

It said it was optional and that I could print the tickets without a name... I don't wanna mess up though :huntyga:

Aha! I don't completely remember what I did tbh.

• Like 1

Shiva Ruppeni

Not fluent in french, but if you have it on PDF you'll have 2 pages, 1 will say something like Pelouse Or and will be  around 100€ and then the second page will be 80€, that's the "VIP package"

The 1st page says: Secteur Porte / OUEST N / VIP 3 Placement libre PELOUSE OR DEBOUT

The 2nd page says :PRESTATION SUPPLEMENTAIRE CE BILLET SEUL NE DONNE PAS ACCES A LA SALLE

PACKAGE VIP 3 - PELOUSE OR EARLY ENTRY Une place Debout en Pelouse Or

Does this mean that Page 1 is the ticket and Page 2 is the early entry access?