💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Katy Perry NWW tanks - Terrible 1st day Spotify streams - 0.6M

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

This is bad . How did this happen? She got 11M first day view on YouTube while 0.6M streams on spotify. Just another proof her YouTube numbers are payola and pregnancy news boost. 

Can someone make a detailed report on why katy flopped this hard. The way she ruled during Prism, Roar and Dark horse ruled everywhere, to this. And its not like her songs are that bad. I mean NRO, CTTR and Witness are some of her best songs. She should have got #1 hit with long run with these 2 solid songs. .   

Edit: wait I almost forgot. This is actually midday update isn't it?. I mean she might end up with less than 400k streams.

Can some of you stop saying don't drag her or her fans. See I am not dragging her. But you karma hits hard. I am not dragging her at all nor her fans. As per some of you, I should write : "WOW. KATY PERRY HAS DONE .6M in spotify. That's a great number". If you can't figure out whats a fact vs a drag, please don't comment. Heck, I am even praising few of her songs. I am just posting this as a chart figure which seems way too less than her youtube number.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GaGaAst
Just now, Ryusei said:

"shite"? :triggered:  

Do i need to report or?

A typo girl.  

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

pedrohemg

Karma isn't a liar. Some hours ago they were in heaven because NWW did 800k (lol) more views on YT than SL. Now we get this.

Ryusei
Just now, GaGaAst said:

A typo girl.  

well with katy you never know if the LMs wouldnt write that on purpose :huntyga:

Musery

Luna Lovegood

Time to drag the Kats since they got brave with SL/NWW YouTube views my time has come yupp
talk gretchen GIF

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
Just now, pedrohemg said:

Karma isn't a liar. Some hours ago they were in heaven because NWW did 800k (lol) more views on YT than SL. Now we get this.

Only 800k? Ma I thought she did like 1.5M more or smtg 😭😭

luna’s advocate

Stolen from that other forum:

1st day on Spotify:

• @katyperry 's Never Worn White: 654,355

• @pussycatdolls' React: 886,378

React on 2nd day: 720,858

dynamite

I don't care for Katy but I don't see the need to mock her

Probably 650,000 more streams than anyone here :neyde:

Miracle

Never Worn White - 654,355 (midday)

John Wayne - 526,947 (real update)

Why can't Katy Perry's big pregnancy reveal song do at least 2x times more than John Wayne on its first day? Discuss

codymonster

All talk like this does is make it more embarrassing when she does beat us. This is so pathetic. I literally hate Katy Perry’s music, but what is the point in trying to humiliate her/her fan base? We just look defensive and pathetic. Close this.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived