446 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen her live?

• Yes, I’ve seen her once.
    • Yes, I’ve seen her 2+ times.
    • No, I haven’t seen her yet.
    • No, but I’ll be seeing her soon!

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

With a lot of conversation surrounding the limited Chromatica Ball Tour dates and many monsters wishing they’d be able to attend, I wanted to see just about how many of us here have had a chance to see Gaga in concert before!

With a new tour on the horizon, now seems like a great time to look back on our experiences at her shows. Feel free to share stories and talk about your experiences! 

Also, to those who get tickets to the Chromatica Ball, good luck and congrats! You’re part of a very small percentage of this fan base who will get to experience this show so soak it in! :sis:

See The Best In Everyone

PartySick

Yes :vegas:

artRAVE, opening night in Ft. Lauderdale, JWT in Tampa, and Super Saturday Night in Miami :sara:

After the artRAVE I promised that I wouldn't miss another tour. I kinda count SSN as seeing Enigma but I don't think it'll be possible to go to the Chromatica Ball :rip:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

Andreu

Ive seen her two times :vegas:

Once in the artrave in 2014 and once in the JWT in 2018

Cello

No, I had tickets to JWT but that got cancelled. I was also supposed to see her in 2009 as a support act but that was cancelled too. :messga:

Sadly the cards have never fallen in my favour with trying to see Gaga. 

she/her

NewUsername

8 times already :flutter: I know I'm spoiled, but I really need those Chromatica tickets!

DeleteMyAccount

First time was suppose to be the BTWB in Chicago, but it got cancelled like the day before. 

artRave 2x and JWT(my fave)

I saw her at Glastonbury and that's the moment I became a Stan. Sadly never got the chance to go to see one of the tours though.

ParentalAdvisory

yes

The Fame Ball

BTW Ball

Artrave

Joanne ( was cancelled in my city) :air:

IAmNotHere1997

No, never did. I'll probably be able to see her when she'll be 50 :green:

2School4Cool

I’ve seen Gaga twice, on the artRAVE and Joanne tours.

My grandparents took me to the artRAVE, which was such a fun experience. My grandma knew every word just as well as I did :sis: and my grandfather referred to it at one of the better shows he’d been to. We had lower-bowl seats near her crystal piano, so the view was remarkable. I remember her rising up from the stage before Venus and it felt like she was looking right at me (although I doubt she was :huntyga:). I still have a low quality, blurry photo of that moment framed in my room. It was one of the most energetic concerts I’ve seen, I danced so hard I almost injured my grandparents twice (most notably when I hit the Y move in the G.U.Y. choreo, I almost hit them in the face by mistake :laughga:). I remember swimming in seashell confetti, and somehow in my party mindset I blacked out and lost my iPod which fell out of my jacket pocket, so I missed MANiCURE looking for it (we found it two rows in front of me by time Just Dance came on so it was all good :staymad:) Gaga was in a great mood that night, and she was so interactive with the crowd, I left feeling as if she had been speaking to me directly the whole evening.

Unfortunately, my grandfather passed away about a year and a half later, but my grandma still went with me to the JWT. We had much higher seats this time, but that was an equally special night. It felt like the stars aligned for a perfect show. I still feel lucky to have witnessed that tour, as I cherish so many songs from that album. It’s an honor to have been able to witness such a personal era in person.

See The Best In Everyone

Modern Ecstasy2

BTW Ball x 1

Artrave x 2

Roseland Ballroom Residency x 2

Cheek to Cheek x 2

JWT x 1

Enigma x 1

& 2 more shows in May (1 Enigma, 1 J&P)

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

2School4Cool
11 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

No :nooo:

10 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

No and I kinda doubt I will ever do.

Never loose hope, you never know what the future holds.

2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

No, never did. I'll probably be able to see her when she'll be 50 :green:

Well, lots of icons are still around after 30-50 year careers still selling out arenas, I’d love to see her do the same, I’m sure it won’t be the same but I’m sure she’ll still know how to party :firega:

See The Best In Everyone

joannethenight

i saw his at the airport and got a autograph :diane: (2014) :enigma: 

artRave Istanbul :koons:

i had a ticket for JWT Paris but cancelled :selena:

🌹

Archived