💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

EW says Gaga saves pop music, calls her the "rah rah" chick

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Watch Lady Gaga save pop music in badass 'Stupid Love' music video.

Gaga drops '80s-style pop anthem and its colorful music video ahead of LG6 album release.

That rah rah chick has returned.

Oscar-winning pop icon Lady Gaga dropped her first solo pop single in three years Friday morning, reviving her beloved weird-chic aesthetic and channeling her classic dance-pop roots on the mammoth club banger "Stupid Love" and its accompanying visual.

Directed by frequent Sia collaborator Daniel Askill ("Chandelier") and shot entirely on an iPhone, the "Stupid Love" music video follows Gaga as the leader of various factions on a planet called Chromatica, where inhabitants are seemingly divided into different groups represented by the colors of the rainbow, with the "Kindness Punks" fighting to keep the planet in order, while the "Spiritual Ones" pray for peace and Gaga unites the warring groups with her (intense) choreography.

Source

I'm glad that EW is excited for Gaga's return to pop, but for some reason "rah rah chick" sounds a bit degrading to me :messga:

she has been in the entertainment industry for over 10 years, I think it's about time media outlets start putting more respect to her name :interestinga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

RudraCNG
8 minutes ago, Rino said:

I'm glad that EW is excited for Gaga's return to pop, but for some reason "rah rah chick" sounds a bit degrading to me :messga:

she has been in the entertainment industry for over 10 years, I think it's about time media outlets start putting more respect to her name :interestinga:

I agree, rah rah bitch is better

Luna Lovegood
5 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

tAbs only!

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2952c1383f358aef3e68

I can smell this gif 

luna’s advocate

xoxo Craig

Chromatica is coming to save pop music, Gaga saves pop music again!:bradley:

End Racism Now

Everyone going urban to cling to streaming audience and than Gaga not giving a phuck doing pure pop after her flolsy rock era hihihi

Legend!

Kimmo
49 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I can smell this gif 

Ugh you’re so lucky, I wish I could get a whiff...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2952c1383f358aef3e68

Hottie Detector

Archived