💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

YG Ent. hints at GAGA X BLACKPINK collaboration

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Enigma

I always thought "Blackpink" when I saw the MET Gala looks but thought it was a dumb and overly simple reference to make :rip:

lady-gaga-met-gala-2019-camp.jpg

Guess I was the fool :poot: 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luna Lovegood
11 minutes ago, Economy said:

How big is blackpink?

They’re huge in Asia & YouTube. They have broken YouTube records multiple times. Gaga is being smart right now if the collabs are true. Collabing with Ariana, streaming and radio powerhouse, & BLACKPINK, HUGE FOLLOWING in Asia.

luna’s advocate

Ancient Alien
14 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

So was the Bear Trap on the single cover an easter egg then to the Kill This Love video?

lady%20gaga%20stupid%20love.jpg

Blackpink-Kill-This-Love-3-hero.jpg

Yuh! Let's kill this Stupid love

rasclautmangos

I know absolutely nothing about this group or Kpop, but I'm excited!

Linus Gaga
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

How big is blackpink?

this big

Hit me a message and say hi !

Economy
7 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

They’re huge in Asia & YouTube. They have broken YouTube records multiple times. Gaga is being smart right now if the collabs are true. Collating with Ariana, streaming and radio powerhouse, & BLACKPINK, HUGE FOLLOWING in Asia.

I guess if blackpink is big mostly on YouTube then it would make more of a difference if it's a single or video then right?

If it's just an album track (and not a single or video) would they significantly impact streaming for that track say on Spotify?

pedrohemg
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

How big is blackpink?

They're only big in YT views, but most views come from Asia.

Ancient Alien

She said in the interview that she want the whole world to hear, enjoy and dance to this music so... These collabs with Ariana and BLACKPINK would totally make sure that she'll be heard on every platform/audience. 

luckyanderson

For all interested, BLACKPINK is one of YG's last major players in the K-Pop scene once BIGBANG went on hiatus for mandatory military enlistment, PSY left and 2NE1 disbanded.

Everything 2NE1 as a group did, BLACKPINK has reaped the benefits of with little to no recognition by their fans.

While I personally have enjoyed some of BLACKPINK's music, they are by no means inventive or representative of what authentic K-Pop has to offer and instead are both shallow and manufactured.

Hopefully their contributions as vocalists will be more standout than their label releases. 

MonsterInThe6

BLACKPINK is arguably the biggest girl group right now, not just in Asia. They did coachella last year and are signed with interscope as a partnership with YGE.

im a huge BLACKPINK Stan so I’m crazy excited for this. And if it’s a single with a video... kpop videos give budgettttt

Archived