💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Oops I did it again is one good fvcking album

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

God I’m blown away. Last time i listened to this was when I was 10 years old.

Dear Diary today I saw a boy i wonder if he noticed me he took my breath away:bradley:

where are you now what have you found where is your heart when im not around where are you now you gotta let me know oh beybah so i can let you go:messga:

the girl in my mirror the girl in my mirror IS MEEEEEEEEE:air:

vyniildisk

i try to listen to it for the first time months ago, and omg ive never cringe so bad, whats with all that weird ass talking? i love OIDIA, Lucky, DGNOMD, What u see, Satisfaction and  Cant make you something, but thats it

Lighter
18 minutes ago, omen said:

i try to listen to it for the first time months ago, and omg ive never cringe so bad, whats with all that weird ass talking? i love OIDIA, Lucky, DGNOMD, What u see, Satisfaction and  Cant make you something, but thats it

It’s iconery

27monster27

I just listened to it for the first time on Sunday. I love Stronger, and Dear Diary is so sweet. A true wholesome bop. :diane::heart:

he/him/his

Lucas

Definitely her catchiest album.
Title track, Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know, Lucky, Stronger, Can't Make You Love Me, What U See and Where Are You Now are such great songs

River

I can't believe that the guy from Baby Otra Ves cheated on her in Stronger :bradley:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived