rumor

Ariana x Gaga is happening + MV

GovFameHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

I've heard rumors about this from too many angles, so I guess it's really happening. 

Anyways I really hope they duet and harmonize together. Gaga is great at collaborating (she has done TWO duet albums in her career at this point, C2C and ASIB) so hopefully she brings Ari up to her standards. "Don't Call Me Angel" was a huge disappointment and I don't want another patched together, disjointed stereotypical pop feature like that. Duet or die!

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Suuus
27 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

And i was referring to Ariana as well 

Oh oké sorry i thought you were referring to gaga because alot of  people here say that gaga is a bad dancer  not that i think your one of them

NFRatwell

I actually like Ari as an artist, she was one of the artists that got me through the LG6 pre era.  :vegas: I think it’ll be good, especially since Ari stans seem happy about the potential collab. I think with monsters and Ari fans it’ll become an instant hit and since it’s rumored to be produced by BoysNoize it’ll be something new for Ariana instead of what typically happens when Gaga collabs (she usually changes her aesthetic to fit her collaborations, but this time it’ll be Ari changing hers). So yeah, I’m happy for Ari stans and us monsters that are ready for a bop. 

JazzGa
4 hours ago, Quartz said:

Once this song comes out and it turns out to be a BOP, I want all of the 50% of this thread who are against this to put their foot in their mouth and eat it. This will undeniably be epic with the visuals and setting of Chromatica. Can't you see the potential. Honestly, you guys are just being sassy for the sake of clout.

I will gladly eat foot if they surpass my low expectations! :laughga:  Marinating my toes now

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

NFRatwell
27 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Rainy Eyes?

Where is this from? I saw GGD mute a tweet with an umbrella emoji lol

Ladey Gaygay
3 hours ago, GNZAREVILO said:

No way :omg:

Your COLLAPSE over it, Im here for it 

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
35 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Pressed over clowns? Never :billie:

don’t yall remember Nicki literally throwing Gaga under the bus on social media and you still want a collab? :billie:

the only rap collab i see happening is with Grammy winner Cardi, her writer is on Chromatica and she’s a huge gaga fan so it’s would make sense :billie:

Cardigan won a grammy before Lana del Rey so the scammies are invalid

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

doja scat
1 minute ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Cardigan won a grammy before Lana del Rey so the scammies are invalid

She’s still better than Ninki Minjaj :billie:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Ladey Gaygay
3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

She’s still better than Ninki Minjaj :billie:

The lack of the flavor, when so many other rappers are better than ha

Doja Cat, Saweetie, Megan Thee Stallion, Rico Nasty, Ayesha Erotica sweeties I am so sorry-

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

FentyGa
3 hours ago, Dexxx said:

What if in the music video, Ariana is the head of the Silver/White tribe?!! :bradley:

:giveup:

THIS CONCEPT!!! YES

THAT’S WHY SHE WORE THIS:bradley:

f9e133f3cfc5146287120c81943b32fe

warhol killer
3 hours ago, Dexxx said:

What if in the music video, Ariana is the head of the Silver/White tribe?!! :bradley:

:giveup:

Wow what if :bradley:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Francesca Cipriani

If this is true,I'm sure the video is gonna be epic! :lolly: 

Inferno
10 hours ago, TheFriend said:

Why is everyone treating Ariana like a powerhouse? When she did Don't Call Me Angel with Lana and Miley...it didn't turn out good

Reveal hidden contents

7bb66365f0311f8bbb2be0f8d0ce970e.jpg

Because she's on the radio incessantly. Angel was attached to a film/soundtrack that was bound to flop and quite honestly the track had too many cooks in the kitchen. One song not performing well isn't exactly evidence of her not having power when she literally has more than 3 other tracks constantly in rotation across the board on radio. Id even argue both angel and boyfriend got swallowed up by the fact that she always has several songs hitting at once.

Nothing's a guarantee regardless and just because gaga does a track with her does not mean arianas demo will even care. But ariana obviously is a powerhous in herself, her streaming alone.

Archived