achievement

Gaga: 9th Best selling artist worldwide in 2019

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

ASIB ERA DID THAT BITCHES

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Without releasing anything :vegas: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Red Velvet

My prediction is Taylor, Billie and BTS is on top 3, not mad though, their sales were HUGE. Congrats to my queen though, IMAGINE being this POWERFUL ugh

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Lord Temptation

If Shallow sold 9 million copies worldwide (not to mention AWUTW and INLA) wouldn’t that put her in at least top 5? 

Like who on earth is in the top 8?

joesuda
20 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

If Shallow sold 9 million copies worldwide (not to mention AWUTW and INLA) wouldn’t that put her in at least top 5? 

May be wrong, but Shallows stats are halved as it is a song between Gaga and Bradley so they each get half the points. 

Knew you'd make fun of me

23 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

The album alone sold MILLIONS in 2019. Wasn't it the Top 5 of bestselling albums in 2019? 

gabeoz
1 minute ago, Rio said:

The album alone sold MILLIONS in 2019. Wasn't it the Top 5 of bestselling albums in 2019? 

Yeah, it was at #1 for a whole but I know Billie and probably BTS overtook it in sales

Leoj305

Mhm.... Billie, Ariana, Taylor, BTS, I can understand since they dropped albums and many singles, who else? 

GreekGod
16 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

May be wrong, but Shallows stats are halved as it is a song between Gaga and Bradley so they each get half the points. 

That’s not how it works :toofunny:

16 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

Yeah, it was at #1 for a whole but I know Billie and probably BTS overtook it in sales

Only Ariana, BTS and Billie are above her actually, according to Mediatraffic. She outsold Taylor too, if I recall.

N a t h a n
41 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

My prediction is Taylor, Billie and BTS is on top 3, not mad though, their sales were HUGE. Congrats to my queen though, IMAGINE being this POWERFUL ugh

The fact Gaga didn't release any new music in 2019 tho, those sales were off previous works 

Lord Temptation
23 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

That had better not be the case :grr:

20 minutes ago, Rio said:

It was! She deserves a top 5 for 2019!!! 

15 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Mhm.... Billie, Ariana, Taylor, BTS, I can understand since they dropped albums and many singles, who else? 

So Gaga should be 3rd or 4th not 9th

Red Velvet
15 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Not to burst the bubble, BTS only released 10 songs... and 1 single.... so that's just saying how large the sales were...

Ari and Billie are for sure on lock for top 5.

Tay, IDK.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived