Second Single Should Drop?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. WHEN?!?

• March 2020
    • April 2020
    • May 2020

Featured Posts

13VictorC

I'm still jamming so hard to Stupid Love. :firega: I can definitely wait until April. Lol

datlastfam

I want her to tweet "album Chromatica out now" on 1st April and giving us clown fall for it, but then released a second single on 3rd April.

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

I want her to tweet "album Chromatica out now" on 1st April and giving us clown fall for it, but then released a second single on 3rd April.

Imagine her tweet “album cancelled” on April 1st.

datlastfam
Just now, Twitter said:

Imagine her tweeting “album cancelled” on April 1st.

Ooo the gheys will be mad as hell :bradley:
image.gif

Regina George
10 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

Ooo the gheys will be mad as hell :bradley:
image.gif

Always hated that slap scene.. So exaggerated.. as if she hit her THAT much.. 

yes and

I think the most right decision is to wait when SL falls and be ready to drop a brand new single asap. In 1,5/2 months is the best time I suppose. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Savage

She shouldn’t release it in February because we don’t want to overpower SL. Tbh I don’t even think she should do a promo single this month. Don’t compete with the lead single. Then release the second one in March. Music moves so quickly nowadays. I would only wait til April if SL is still peaking in March.

Concertaholic

Time between 1st and 2nd singles (including promotional singles)

161 days; Just Dance -> Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

95 days; Bad Romance -> Telephone

63 days; Born This Way -> Judas

70 days; Applause -> Do What U Want

39 days; Perfect Illusion -> A-Yo

My guess would be about two months so probably mid April to early May.

Jose P
26 minutes ago, Savage said:

She shouldn’t release it in February because we don’t want to overpower SL. Tbh I don’t even think she should do a promo single this month. Don’t compete with the lead single. Then release the second one in March. Music moves so quickly nowadays. I would only wait til April if SL is still peaking in March.

She can’t release in February bc it literally ends today sis :billie:

Well, the second single should probably drop near the most prestigious amazing impeccable stupendous award show, the BMMA's ( :billie: ) so it can receive (probably just small but whatever:poot: ) promotion, and that show is held on April 29, so maybe drop the single around April 20-27 - with an audio or lyric video...

Maybe just two promotional singles in March: the first one released on the second week and the second one released on the fourth week... and then some more promotion shite until the next single comes. I'm fearing for another Venus/DWUW & MR/A-YO situation, like come on now :vegas:

Spoiler

Kinda want her to drop at least three-four singles before the album drops. like FEB - SL, APR - SS, JUNE - TS (should be a collab single), AUG - FS, then album release a week after. then a Tour Single or something...

Spoiler

being a little manager sucks byee :lana:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived