Featured Posts

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
2 minutes ago, StopCallingMe said:

I was thinking about pokémon:huntyga: pink is psychic type 

That could work as well.

The reason I thought of the lantern corps was that they have logos that are similar to the tribes on Chromatica.

🃏🖤👹

Regina George
Just now, NoahSuns said:

all the colors on the wall:bradley: #chromaticatribes

Spirituals combining them all and bringing piece to Chromatica:

I am so excited :giveup: To think that she has so much planned and ready to go and we have no idea... omg :excited2: Feels awesome to know she can still keep us guessing after all these years

not Chromatica
22 minutes ago, weed said:

ok inb4 the spiritial ones live in caves in those crystals  formations in the video :cryga: can't waittttt

that would be sooo dope omggg

30 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

EDIT - OH MY GOD, AND IN THE VIDEO SHE HAS POWERS! WHAT IF THE PINK TRIBE HAS TELEKINESIS AND EVERY OTHER

indeed! we saw only Gaga's power. But maybe she's the special girl. Like Maleficent :pray:

not Chromatica
2 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I’m color blind guess I’ll skip this era out :stalkga:

Nice try, bitch! That's why the medallions have symbols on them. They even included sign language so the deaf / hard od hearing don't get left out. NO ONE GETS A FREE PASS TO LEAVE CHROMATICA!

Pennywise

I'm NOT READY for this era :messga:

Spoiler

what if ALL of the videos will be shot on iPhone tho :triggered:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

JudasJustDance

YES!

THE LITTLE stupid love haters will SEATHEEEEE. knowing the next singles and music videos are going to be attached to the planet Chromatica :firega: but fr if y’all didn’t like anything of stupid love I’m so sorry.

im so ready! I feel like we’re gonna see the red outfit in the next one and it’ll be darker? Like more fighting idk. ALSOOOO I think it’ll be executed better simply because the stupid love (I will not say it was rushed) video was filmed 3 days after the leak, something tells me they rushed the execution. so I think the next video will be way better. Regardless 
IM READY 

Archived