Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Silver Tribe in new SL promo billboards

Rifek

Featured Posts

Reality

ARE THE SPIRITUAL ONES COMING IN A NEW SONG AND VIDEO ON MONDAY? 

CAUSE BITCH I'D BE HERE :applause: FOR :applause: THAT :applause:

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I need new video on Monday and I need the story to be elaborated.. :giveup:

Bitch this era is going so fast but I agree :enigma: 

The green tribe is gonna be turned into the white tribe :giveup:

Tommy I love you my favorite ranger :giveup:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

Ugh! I love the aesthetics for this era so much! This is literally everything I've ever wanted from Gaga! 

This 80s/90s nostalgia/ bright and colorful/intergalactic/futuristic alien **** is SO GOOD! THE CONCEPTS! 

Season 4 Cbc GIF

🃏🖤👹

magicalgaga

I'm just so excited about this story concept that we're most definitely getting based on the things we've seen since the SL premiere! A good concept album with a story and a whole new world is just something I've craved from her. She's such a creative soul and I've always known that she was capable of delivering something like this. And now we're finally getting and and have so much stuff to speculate on! :bradley: Such a serve, I cannot handle this. 

i was born this way, baby

Uh...this concept better be over after SL, sweetie. :saladga:

If she wants to explore this further, plz just release a director's cut with additional scenes added. Maybe she can even use the string arrangement she composed for longer than 10 seconds. :interestinga:

Reality

Y'all, please don't get me wrong, because I love Joanne so much, but the turn from that era to this is just... :bradley:

Like, this era is so mysterious and enigmatic, it's crazy just how different this is compared to the aesthetics and themes of Joanne :bradley:

She literally went from "I'm just a regular girl" to "I'm a pink ****ing goddess who's trying to spread love in an intergalactic alien battle against warring tribes" :bradley:

🃏🖤👹

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Knife said:

Uh...this concept better be over after SL, sweetie. :saladga:

If she wants to explore this further, plz just release a director's cut with additional scenes added. Maybe she can even use the string arrangement she composed for longer than 10 seconds. :interestinga:

I don't think it's going anywhere... :billie: I think every single video will be linked to Chromatica (the planet that is)

10 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

They are the Spirituals (Appearing in the next video i guess)

Omg, spill! :firega:

Archived