💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will Gaga add Stupid Love + LG6 material to Enigma?

voidfigure

Featured Posts

voidfigure

Title. If LG6 is coming out in April (and it allegedly is), will Gaga revamp the last Enigma shows and add new songs to the setlist? And if she does, will the story be upated with the Chromatica stuff?

gagasicebath

Ooh, I hope so. I'd love it if she performed SL when I'm there in May. Come through, Mama, we are READY. 

Conservative Mom

aren’t they almost the same?:cryga:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

SHALLOW

Only if it's a commercial success, tho it's possible that she'll add it anyway since the concept and look are  so similar to Enigma 

OMonster

She definitely will sing SL.

I think she might save other LG6 tracks for the tour, though.

subtext / fantasy

not a french fry

I really hope she’ll do it at J and P

social experiment gone wrong

TheSlash

It can go 3 ways:

1. No :selena:  ( the easiest way :enigma:  )

2. She replaces Shallow at the end with SL and that's it( most probably, imo :lana: )

3. She replaces several songs from the setlist with LG6 songs ( I doubt that, as the setlist includes many fan favorites :pray: )

Ew, David!

Reality

I honestly think she's going to rebrand it to "Chromatica". Both of the the concepts are just so similar to each other that it doesn't make sense to have them be distinct properties.

🃏🖤👹

OMonster
5 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I honestly think she's going to rebrand it to "Chromatica". Both of the the concepts are just so similar to each other that it doesn't make sense to have them be distinct properties.

I've been reflecting on that, and I don't think it's likely. 

Enigma isn't really for fans, at least not predominantly - it's for tourists in Vegas.

So, a lot of people would probably be disappointed if she performed new material and not the hits they're interested in. Haven't the tickets already been sold, too? If that's the case - I don't think she'd want to make any drastic changes. 

I think she'll finish up with Enigma  in May.

She'll then do an actual tour for Chromatica. 

Then, she could even bring Chromatica to Vegas for a new residency if she wanted to.

subtext / fantasy

Reality
Just now, OMonster said:

I've been reflecting on that, and I don't think it's likely. 

Enigma isn't really for fans, at least not predominantly - it's for tourists in Vegas.

So, a lot of people would probably be disappointed if she performed new material and not the hits they're interested in. Haven't the tickets already been sold, too? If that's the case - I don't think she'd want to make any drastic changes. 

I think she'll finish up with Enigma  in May.

She'll then do an actual tour for Chromatica. 

Then, she could even bring Chromatica to Vegas for a new residency if she wanted to.

I could see that happening as well. We'll probably have to understand what Chromatica is a bit more to see if it's really that similar (concept wise) to Enigma, but right now, they're so similar that for me it's weird to see them as two completely distinct and different productions. 

If the album does come in April (which is complete spectulation), I could see her finishing Enigma in May and then rebranding it from then on.

I hope she does a tour with Chromatica, but to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't, or if the tour is very limited. With her fibro, I could potentially see it being very difficult for her. I'm sure that's partly why she decided to do Enigma in the first place. 

🃏🖤👹

I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t and she just ends Enigma in its current state on May 30.  No new dates have been announced yet.

Archived