💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gonna Get Sappy And Emotional For A Second

Letmelivemylife

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife

You may know me as "the token positive person of GGD" but if I'm being truly honest, I always used to laugh at our celebrity obsessed culture. I rolled my eyes at the so called "camaraderie" fans said the felt and I judged the ones who waited outside of hotels. I rolled my eyes and judged them until a tiny Italian girl from NYC changed everything. Now I totally get it ♥️ We areNt a fanbase. We're family ♥️ You were there when no one else was. I love you to the moon and back a few times

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

We are the true definition of an Enigma

We will go down in history, Monsters

9a1c17a65ddbb5085930030901e48d14.jpg

This is why I get so fiercely defensive of everything she has created. It was so easy for her to have a "traditional" celeb/fan relationship with us but instead she took all of those lost and broken kids and gave us a place where being the "freak" was cool. She completely changed what "I love my fans" really meant ♥️

ctherainbow

Omg, I miss seeing you around, sis!      :kara: 

I agree.  We are a beautiful, loving, kind, family, and though just like any real family we have some of those mean cousins who nobody ever invites to Thanksgiving, we have built an amazing community.  I'm happy to be part of it.    :party: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Jigglygoth
57 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

You may know me as "the token positive person of GGD" but if I'm being truly honest, I always used to laugh at our celebrity obsessed culture. I rolled my eyes at the so called "camaraderie" fans said the felt and I judged the ones who waited outside of hotels. I rolled my eyes and judged them until a tiny Italian girl from NYC changed everything. Now I totally get it ♥️ We areNt a fanbase. We're family ♥️ You were there when no one else was. I love you to the moon and back a few times

I was wondering where you where! glad to see you around again, we stan a positive, emotional queen :firega:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Diamond heart99

We might be a family - but I’m constantly considering pulling a Harry and Megan and quitting ya’ll. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Letmelivemylife
9 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Love you sis :kara: A lot of 'fans' can learn so much from you :excuseu:

I love you too 😊 It breaks my heart when I see the so called "fans" be so nasty and vicious especially towards the one who had every opportunity to be a "typical" celebrity but instead took all of the kids who were told "you're such a freak" and loved them like her own. She'll always be "mama monster" haha

Just now, Letmelivemylife said:

I love you too 😊 It breaks my heart when I see the so called "fans" be so nasty and vicious especially towards the one who had every opportunity to be a "typical" celebrity but instead took all of the kids who were told "you're such a freak" and loved them like her own. She'll always be "mama monster" haha

That’s the spirit! :party:

Letmelivemylife
10 hours ago, Jigglygoth said:

I was wondering where you where! glad to see you around again, we stan a positive, emotional queen :firega:

Haha yeah been busy 😊 Lol it's a running joke between my best friend and I that if I ever became famous, it would be a constant debate between who loved their fans more: me or gaga 😂 What can I say I learned from the best 😋

Letmelivemylife
10 hours ago, ctherainbow said:

Omg, I miss seeing you around, sis!      :kara: 

I agree.  We are a beautiful, loving, kind, family, and though just like any real family we have some of those mean cousins who nobody ever invites to Thanksgiving, we have built an amazing community.  I'm happy to be part of it.    :party: 

Lol exactly 😂♥️ There's a couple of those in every family. 

Archived