💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What are Your Personal Promo Plans for Stupid Love?

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

Here is mine as an example (So far.).:

I put Lady Gaga's post about Stupid Love on my Instagram story today. I also asked for people to stream it, and I said where to do so.

Next week, I plan to ask my teacher if we can warm up to the song since we typically warm up to music in my music class.

I also plan on playing it a couple of times at my school when I get the chance.

----

Okay, so now that you get the idea, what are your personal promo plans?

he/him/his

derpmonster

At some Subway locations in the US, you can request songs to be played using an app called Rockbot. Do it. :vegas:

Also

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

sitting in bed and say to myself "STUPID LOVE" / THE NEW SINGLE BY LADY GAGA / NOW AVAILABLE and then i listen, rinse and repeat

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Jose P

I’ve been promoting it on my stories and personally texting my friends to get them to stream it and then watch the video :lana:I’ll keep on spamming my stories with SL promo until the next single drops :gayhat:

Galactic Mess

Casually playing the song LOUD AF while waiting for the green light on traffic intersections. That way passersby and  fellow drivers can jump aboard the SL ship.

Monster Hair

since the single was announced i've been obsessively promoting the release on my ig stories :vegas:

the single was released and i posted the links for the video and to buy/stream on my social media, using the hashtags #StupidLove and #CHROMATICA... also i've sent the links to my family and friends so they can buy/stream too.

And personally today i made a 3 hours playlist on Spotify, "Stupid Love" repeats 16 times along with some other songs like "Physical", "The Man" and "Shallow". I've been playing that playlist all day over and over again :firega:

Helxig

Put it on my Insta story, Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook.

Snuck it onto the work playlist, and also the playlist at my old job :laughga: 

Talking to everyone I come across about it

Been playing my playlist with SL as every second song on repeat for the past 19 hours straight :ohwell:

I'm giving this bitch literally thousands of streams in the first 24 hours.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

itsmebuddy

I have this HUGE group chat of everyone in my grade at school and I sent them all the Stupid Love Starbucks promo and most of them started streaming it💀

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

gregantares

I am making it my students' homework for their computer subject. They will write a 5-paragraph essay about how the Stupid Love music video depicts a dystopian world ruined by technology and how we right now can prevent that from happening. They should also critique it's technical aspects, most especially the fact that it was #ShotOniPhone and how it will impact the future of cinematography.

Meet a damaged girl, meet a damaged guy

Amidana

I've been playing it super duper loud through my headphones at college and the bus... Posting it on insta (comment on it, say yall got the coupon and redeemed it!) 

Archived