đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution OUT NOW!

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

So...it’s the original Pokémon movie with diff animation? Not a dig I’m very for it since that movie is everything, I’m just trying to understand lol

MonsterPaws
30 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

So...it’s the original Pokémon movie with diff animation? Not a dig I’m very for it since that movie is everything, I’m just trying to understand lol

Yes it is. I haven't watched it in its entirety yet but it's a re-animation of everything (edit: everything so far*). The script is a bit different and seemingly slightly more kid-friendly (the original is kinda dark actually if you re-watch it).

But it's essentially the same movie for newer generations of kids to enjoy! Just like how Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee are remakes of the original Pokemon Yellow.

It's just a nice way to reintroduce Pokemon to young kids. A lot of us grew on up on Gameboys/DSes and don't realize a lot of kids nowadays might not even be familiar with a Gameboy or even the original DS from early 2000s.

I'm all for it :firega:

I watched this movie like 18 years ago on cinema with my mom damn time pass so fast :icega:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

6 hours ago, MonsterPaws said:

Yes it is. I haven't watched it in its entirety yet but it's a re-animation of everything (edit: everything so far*). The script is a bit different and seemingly slightly more kid-friendly (the original is kinda dark actually if you re-watch it).

But it's essentially the same movie for newer generations of kids to enjoy! Just like how Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee are remakes of the original Pokemon Yellow.

It's just a nice way to reintroduce Pokemon to young kids. A lot of us grew on up on Gameboys/DSes and don't realize a lot of kids nowadays might not even be familiar with a Gameboy or even the original DS from early 2000s.

I'm all for it :firega:

Ah ok that’s cool. See, I’m good with that because it’s a really good story and lends itself to stunning animation. A little bummed they softened the script as the little shadows of darkness are I think what set it apart, but it’s obviously not the end of the world. That’s cool, I wonder if they’ll do the other movies. Seeing the unknown rendered in this engine would be interesting since they were already computer animated.

6 hours ago, Tayko said:

I watched this movie like 18 years ago on cinema with my mom damn time pass so fast :icega:

Lol I did too with my brother, everyone who came to see the movie on cinema got a pecial mew pokemon card 

This remake got me very nostalgic, cute way to make the kids today to look into pokemon, this brand is crazy, 2 decades away and still thrivi g.

HausOfMark

I just watched this in full. Fell asleep last night due to being up until 1am for SL. I loved this. it was so good. 

-Mark

Regina George

Original was 1000X better.. I also kinda don't appreciate this animation as much as the original.. IDK.. I still loved it tho! Watching this again made me cry.. Original trio is iconic

CyanDante

Pikachu crying still hits as hard as it did the first time. :bradley:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived