Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grimes Not Involved in LG6, Repeats "It's Truly A Great Album"

Ryusei

Featured Posts

grimes is so powerful she can listen to music that's not even released

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Madame Goo Goo

Someone please reply that the titles aren't a secret so she leaks a song title...

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Ryusei
Just now, Madame Goo Goo said:

Someone please reply that the titles aren't a secret so she leaks a song title...

Feel free to do so, she's answering questions right now lol dont think she'll go back there and leak something but you can try :laughga: 

Musery

OMonster

Wow, the fact she's not directly involved but is praising the record so heavily is really exciting. 

I mean, sure, you might say that her connection to BloodPop is why she's so hyped - but, truthfully, she's not one to just blindly praise something so publicly if she doesn't genuinely like it. 

This album is gonna be spectacular. 

subtext / fantasy

NFRatwell
9 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Wow, the fact she's not directly involved but is praising the record so heavily is really exciting. 

I mean, sure, you might say that her connection to BloodPop is why she's so hyped - but, truthfully, she's not one to just blindly praise something so publicly if she doesn't genuinely like it. 

This album is gonna be spectacular. 

This. Any talentless fake stan on here can bash Gaga but if Grimes says something good y’all better believe it’s gonna be good lol

She could’ve said SL is her favorite track on the album to be kind as it’s out now.  I would’ve thought SL would be the best track on the album considering it’s the lead single.

Borisapillar
34 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

grimes is so powerful she can listen to music that's not even released

b*tch me too the f**k been bopping to Stupid Love for weeks now.

Ryusei
4 minutes ago, S0436 said:

She could’ve said SL is her favorite track on the album to be kind as it’s out now.  I would’ve thought SL would be the best track on the album considering it’s the lead single.

the lead single is RARELY the best song on an album.. Look at Lover *shudders*

Musery

SpamMusubi

Aww it's nice that she's praising Gags so much. She really seems like such a sweet girl:heart:

Sushi is my one true passion

vyniildisk

She is hyping this album so hard. I can't believe i live in an era, time/space or reality where Grimes stans Gaga. Am i dreaming? Am i bout to wake up soon? 

Red Velvet
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

the lead single is RARELY the best song on an album.. Look at Lover *shudders*

Look at reputation... and RED.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived