Camera people in Gaga's mask

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
3 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Ok. Now how does this take away from that awesome song and we'll executed video? :vegas:

While it doesnt take away from the video, you cant say its "Well executed" when there is a reflection of the camera man....:sharon:. Come on thats Film 101. They either a.) did not notice it or b.) notice it but had no time to edit it out, which objectively makes it a mistake either way

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

While it doesnt take away from the video, you cant say its "Well executed" when there is a reflection of the camera man....:sharon:. Come on thats Film 101. They either a.) did not notice it or b.) notice it but had no time to edit it out, which objectively makes it a mistake either way

It's iPhone video footage I feel they where limited to an extent on what they could do with it post production. It's minor tho if you ask me.

Glamourpuss

There are ways of editing so you don't see these things but I'm not too bothered by it. It doesn't spoil the enjoyment for me. 

andy232000
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

It's iPhone video footage I feel they where limited to an extent on what they could do with it post production. It's minor tho if you ask me.

For sure, that raw footage would´ve been harder to edit. And yeah it is minor. Its not the first time it has happened on one of her videos. Its one of those really obvious mistakes you should avoid yet very easy to **** it up since reflections are everywhere 

Defmix100
19 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

I mean yeah that's what happens with anything that's reflective :awkney:  who would've thought :awkney: 

yes but you can get camera lens filters to really lower reflections, but maybe not for iphones

6104249553_ae1325513c_b.jpg

Darcklighter22
Just now, andy232000 said:

For sure, that raw footage would´ve been harder to edit. And yeah it is minor. Its not the first time it has happened on one of her videos. Its one of those really obvious mistakes you should avoid yet very easy to **** it up since reflections are everywhere 

Exactly, worth the reflection tho as for me it's one of my favorite looks she has in the video and the visor makes the look. :lolly:

geusst1235

It's a very common error in film/TV so it's not that odd honestly. Sometimes you don't just catch those little tiny issues, especially when you're on a time crunch trying to get so many other things done like the CGI, color correction,etc. For example during Avengers Endgame when Thanos is about to snap again, his finger actually clips into the gauntlet a tiny bit. No one on the entire VFX team noticed until the film was released lol.

andy232000
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

Exactly, worth the reflection tho as for me it's one of my favorite looks she has in the video and the visor makes the look. :lolly:

I loved the outfit from the photo sets but actually think it looks horrible in the video exactly because of the visor. The fact that you cant see her face completely ruined it for me sadly. 

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

yes but you can get camera lens filters to really lower reflections, but maybe not for iphones

6104249553_ae1325513c_b.jpg

You can get add on lenses for iPhones but how new is this particular phone? Maybe there isn't that accessory for it yet? I feel part of the quality of the video and the noticible "Flaws" are intentional as the focus is on the partnership with Apple and it's product still having range coming from a phone.

Defmix100
9 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

the worst one is seeing the full sky light diffusion in Edge of Glory

andy232000
Just now, Defmix100 said:

the worst one is seeing the full sky light diffusion in Edge of Glory

Yeah or the set :ladyhaha:. However that was a very specific context that caused it. I still love TEOG MV over this 

Many times in tv shows and movies you can catch the camera man in the reflection of the actors eyes..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

skedaddleBItCh

Gurl I had to squint:koons:

It looks good omg:ladyhaha:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Archived