other

Camera people in Gaga's mask

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

I mean yeah that's what happens with anything that's reflective :awkney:  who would've thought :awkney: 

lamaisongaga.com

YCHofficial
1 minute ago, jorja said:

y'all really be looking for the tiny details to throw shade :oprah:

no shade, only love, :enigma:

OMonster

It's the one thing that caught me off guard just a little. But, whatever. It takes nothing away from the video and I still love it. I guess the visor was just a bit of a choice for a music video... but I love it and appreciate it for the fashion and how hard it hits. 

One of my favourite music video looks from her, tbh.

subtext / fantasy

Moonlight on Water

i really don't look close to find any flaws, i just enjoy the music video

she/her

andy232000

It happens a lot with reflective surfaces TBH, BUT they either did not notice it or decided to not edit it out (which is a choice :saladga: to say the least)

damn you physics :huh: another hater and delulu billie stan

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

2 hours ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

I mean yeah that's what happens with anything that's reflective :awkney:  who would've thought :awkney: 

Camera reflections are usually offset by flags (giant white sheets or cardboard that limit the reflections or reflect it back) or painted backgrounds though, and some productions simply CG the camera reflections out. There are ways to avoid this and maintain a professional standard. Here it seems they just full-out went for close-ups with the visor with no plan as to how to avoid reflections — between this and that visor obviously not being camera tested beforehand, this is another case of Gaga working with Haus friends over an actual music video director and a real crew. I love her, but everything is really messy and less professional when she lets the Haus take over projects...

-someone who works in the film industry

Regina George

OMG there were camera guys on the SL video set? WOW she's cancelled!

Archived