• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lodylody
6 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

7 dollars of shipping to Brazil, but should've bought it :(

Hopping for a restock...

$22 to the UK :cryga: 

Wanted to get the collection of all 3, but I'm not going to pay $22 shipping to get the other two and then have to pay a further $22 shipping for the CD single if it restocks. And I fear if the CDs restock, by that point one of the other two items will have sold out.

Devastated. Is there any way to reach the fools at UMG? :rip: 

EDIT: I've emailed them using 3 different email addresses of theirs that I've found, and DMd them on their Support Twitter. Hopefully they'll get back to me on one of those avenues.

geusst1235

Some particularly inconsiderate fans complained about Gaga's new work only for it to be universally praised and commercially successful yet again. None of you guys (the people who are rude and have meltdowns when she does something they didn't think was PERFECT)  have an iota of a perspective or respect when talking about what Gaga apparently "needs" to do or else she will "flop".

No one truly knows what she should do with her career, nor should they get pissed when she does something that they don't enjoy. Sure genuine criticisms are valid, but express these viewpoints maturely without sounding spiteful or straight up obscene.

high heeled fem
2 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Some particularly inconsiderate fans complained about Gaga's new work only for it to be universally praised and commercially successful yet again, which only further proves my point. None of you guys (the people who are rude and have meltdowns when she does something they didn't think was PERFECT)  have an iota of a perspective or respect when talking about what Gaga apparently "needs" to do or else she will "flop".

No one truly knows what she should do with her career, nor should they get pissed when she does something that they don't enjoy. Sure genuine criticisms are valid, but express these viewpoints maturely without sounding spiteful or straight up obscene.

Omg thank you :nooo: she’s back the GP loves her and u can’t handle it bye 👋 

NewUsername
1 hour ago, jorja said:

but if it ships in june i would assume it's not manufactured yet

so why is it  sold old?

:oprah:

that's what makes me think this is a bit fishy. Could be 'planned', so then they can put a "in stock again" in some days, to boost the demand, because of "omg, it was so rare, because it sold out immediately, I better get my hands on it now!"

lodylody
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

that's what makes me think this is a bit fishy. Could be 'planned', so then they can put a "in stock again" in some days, to boost the demand, because of "omg, it was so rare, because it sold out immediately, I better get my hands on it now!"

We can always hope. They replied to my email saying they don't have access to restock updates at the moment and to just keep an eye on the store :trollga:

lodylody
Just now, nickkoko said:

Anybody know if they will restock it? :(

I got this e-mail (basically they "don't know"):

"Hi Kieran,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, we do not have access to restock updates at this time. We suggest keeping an eye on the store for all restocks and new additions as we add them to the site! We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks for your patience and support,
uMusic Customer Care Team"

Just now, lodylody said:

I got this e-mail (basically they "don't know"):

Thanks, I hope they do! Physical singles was something the Joanne era was really lacking. At least I got the vinyl and cassette :laughga:

lodylody
Just now, nickkoko said:

Thanks, I hope they do! Physical singles was something the Joanne era was really lacking. At least I got the vinyl and cassette :laughga:

I'm in the UK so I really can't afford being double-charged $22 delivery :cryga: Just praying that the other two don't go out of stock and that it restocks. Honestly so angry and upset

Archived