💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Polish Monsters Alert! /STUPID LOVE/

Rifek

Featured Posts

All Polish fans and all Little Monsters who wanna help us!

STUPID LOVE is the first Gaga single since Applause which got premiered in all major radio stations.

RMF FM, RMF Maxxx, Radio ZET and Eska all aired and praised it today.

And what is the best. RMF FM (the biggest one) already put it in their 'suggestion list' which leads to the main list called 'POPlista' 

https://www.rmf.fm/au/?a=poplista

You can scroll the page down and find it there, click the 'thumb up' and then you need to give a phone number, a short text why you vote for the song and confirm that you're not a robot with the code. (IT'S FOR FREE)

If you're not from our country but wanna help us - the Polish phone number formula is: 123456789 so you can literally type 9 random numbers and send it.

Let Gaga have her first pop hit since ARTPOP in Poland.

Shallow slayed us - so can STUPID LOVE.

:pawsup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm part Polish :enigma:

I don't live in Poland though :messga:

... I almost typed "Portland" :cryga: 

2 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Głos oddany :vegas:

:vegas:

to już mamy dwa! 

:bradley:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

PanPikus

Siema Mirki :billie:
Dodali do poplisty, ale czy zagrają to ponownie? Czy tak jak Shallord, tylko 1 raz :ladyhaha:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Zagłosowane, i tak uzasadnione:

Należy się jej częste puszczanie jej NOWSZYCH piosenek, nie tylko Poker Face i Bad Romance jakby to były jej jedyne piosenki, a poza tym mam wrażenie że jeśli radio puszcza innych artystów to puszcza wszystko co wydają jako singiel. Niesprawiedliwe jest to, że jeśli Ava Max wyda byle co to radia puszczają ją bez przerwy, a Gagę kilka razy i później już wcale.

PanPikus
1 minute ago, Big Brother said:

Zagłosowane, i tak uzasadnione:

Należy się jej częste puszczanie jej NOWSZYCH piosenek, nie tylko Poker Face i Bad Romance jakby to były jej jedyne piosenki, a poza tym mam wrażenie że jeśli radio puszcza innych artystów to puszcza wszystko co wydają jako singiel. Niesprawiedliwe jest to, że jeśli Ava Max wyda byle co to radia puszczają ją bez przerwy, a Gagę kilka razy i później już wcale.

Go off a bit :golfclap:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Archived