💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My thoughts on Stupid Love

Gimme More

Featured Posts

TWICE on hatius

Thank you for your opinion. And this most of y’all should be like, you have all the rights to dislike the song/video like OP, but wishing it flop and wanting everyone hate it is just annoying.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

would you both say this to all the positive thread?

Yes I would, no reason to flood the forum with everyone's individual toughts.

I love the video! I cried with happiness watching it which i dont think i've ever done before. I think she looks amazing too with these sci fi looks. 

Mirages
16 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Well, I'm sorry for you

But the song is no dated and basic. The production is amazing and that's it. 

PopGa is back!

yes with all these reasons you gave to support your opinion we can't but agree :huntyga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Someone with a Little mix avi shouldn't so easily use the word basic in relation to other songs, no offence. I hope the song will grow on you.

for you to refer to anyone else as being basic is subjective, like I said this is my opinion and i'm not telling others to feel the same, I even stated I hope other people enjoy it :) i'm not trying to offend you.

6 minutes ago, Bio said:

We love opposing opinions, I’m always on the opposing side lol. But if every member here created a thread we would have tens of thousands of threads. Why are you so special that you need to create your own thread? Do you feel your opinion needs to get more attention than others?

so by your logic people shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions. I made a thread because I wanted to, if you see a thread that you think will be similar to others, it's simple, ignore it and go ahead with your day :) 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Animal Claws
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

yes with all these reasons you gave to support your opinion we can't but agree :huntyga:

I can write a whole page if you want, i have many reasons to support my opinion.

Glamourpuss

Well I love it and don't care what anyone else thinks. It makes me feel like I'm back in the fame monster and born this way eras. 

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Yes I would, no reason to flood the forum with everyone's individual toughts.

if you're seeing what you believe is to be repetitive content, do yourself a favour and not click? simple fix right? plus if the mods decide to move it into another thread at some point that is fine :)

yet again, i'd like to say I apologise that people can't handle a different opinion and feel the need to opress others and make them feel bad for having their say :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

There’s a song thread you could’ve posted this in, an album thread you could’ve posted this in...but nah you chose to make a whole new thread for your meh opinion huh 

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Gimme More
1 minute ago, brownie said:

There’s a song thread you could’ve posted this in, an album thread you could’ve posted this in...but nah you chose to make a whole new thread for your meh opinion huh 

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

there's also the option of not clicking the thread in the first place

200.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

HoneyB

I agree with certain aspects of your opinion and respect it. OP is trying to be respectful as possible and for you guys trying to be rude, hang it up flatscreen. OP didn’t like SL big deal we don’t have to attack him for it:shrug: the song is doing pretty good keep streaming and keep it cute everyone.

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

11 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Well I love it and don't care what anyone else thinks. It makes me feel like I'm back in the fame monster and born this way eras. 

I sort of agree, i think it sounds reminiscent of those times, her vocal is delivered similarly to TFM and BTW times but the sound is very now and sounds like there has been a lot of time passed since TFM and BTW days because i think the instrumental sounds like a natural progression from ARTPOP mixed with more recent music e.g. Friends (Justin Bieber x Bloodpop) and Unlove You  (Ne-Yo) which has house music vibes. I know im probably gonna get quoted by someone now saying to me i dont know what im talking about lol but it just reminds me of those songs. Im glad you like it though and i'm so happy with this song!

I agree with you I can't lie but I'm happy fans are enjoying it. Your username says exactly how I'm feeling round about now. @Gimme More

Lunakween

I love it lol eventho I really don‘t understand all the stans who literally bash everyone here who critzizes SL :triggered:

Everybody has their own opinion, disliking one song, album or era doesn‘t make anybody less of a stan :lolly:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived