question

About the leak

Rifek

Featured Posts

Ok.

So now after the official release.

Do we still think it was planned?

Was it done by Gaga/her team?

Will Gaga comment this in some interviews?

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Ryusei

Definitely not planned. I feel like the hype would be even bigger if we hadnt heard the song before but it's whatever.. I mean the way it trended even from just the leak was hype lost for the actual release.

Musery

VertigoRogue

she never comments that stuff. I don't think that she leaked it, felt like a bad move to do so and especially release almost the same version a month after like no m'am 

Dr Fudge

Nah. Maybe some of the stills from the music video cuz they didn’t detract from the final clip, but the song was probably an accident. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

TimisaMonster

Yeah I was surprised the song remained exactly the same after being made over a year ago...like...Gaga... :awkney:

But then again...we have no idea when the video was filmed meaning they already spent the budget for Stupid Love and probably had to continue as planned...

I just don't see how the zong mixes with the videos futuristic aesthetic vibe... :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reginald

I'm surprised they kept it as the lead since it technically first leaked over a year ago :sis:

But, I'm just glad LG6 is finally here 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

ARTPOPSTER
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yeah I was surprised the song remained exactly the same after being made over a year ago...like...Gaga... :awkney:

But then again...we have no idea when the video was filmed meaning they already spent the budget for Stupid Love and probably had to continue as planned...

I just don't see how the zong mixes with the videos futuristic aesthetic vibe... :saladga:

The video had to be filmed some time during or after this picture, which was posted October 6th, 2019. This was the first time she had the pink hair.

Diamond heart99

Yes - I think it’s clear it was planned. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

11 minutes ago, Musicnotthebling said:

The video had to be filmed some time during or after this picture, which was posted October 6th, 2019. This was the first time she had the pink hair.

The video was recorded in January.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

It doesn’t look like it was planned. I was thinking it’d be a very early version or something to tease us, but it’s the literal same so there was no reason to leak it. 

NewUsername
33 minutes ago, Bio said:

Not planned at all. They just decided to not become hostage to the leak.

my thoughts as well

homomo

If the final version was completely different, then yes I would say it was definitely planned. But since they're the same, it was an unplanned leak, sadly.

This makes me quite disappointed, as I'm sure the song could've been even bigger. Let's just hope the next single and album don't leak.

But then again, those HD stills from the set of the music video... They weren't even screen grabs, but full-on stills from the filming that somehow leaked out of the editing room. I don't know, there's something very fishy about it all...

Archived