OUT NOW!
opinion

LG6=Chromatica will have 5 singles in 5 themes

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

NewUsername

I think the colors and symbols will definitely be a recurring theme, but I doubt they already know how many and which singles LG6 will have. There are just too many factors and variables which they can't predict.

not Chromatica

Makes sense for the black one to be next given the black & pink theme that has been going on. Anyways... GET READY TO STREAM 'BODY MOVES'! HA BODAK YELLOW IS COMING!

1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

So the little picture on the Stupid Love teaser (all grey on billboards) but, on the website, one small portion has now turned PINK.

Does this mean other portions will continue to turn their respective colours and that's the album cover?
download.png 

^<<<:enigma:

Proof https://shop.ladygaga.com/?utm_medium=site-navigation&utm_source=ladygaga.com 

*gasp*

GAY TRICKERY! 

Shocked Uh Oh GIF 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

NFRatwell
1 hour ago, Bio said:

Can't wait for the threads when the era is over and we have only two music videos :huntyga:

Can we chill with letting ARTPOP ruin her music video amount rep? :enigma: she had 5 for TF, 3 for TFM (which is great considering thats out of 8), 5 for BTW, 2 for ARTPOP, and 4 for Joanne. 

Andreu
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

I am red, you are blue :udidnt: The way Gaga teased this album in 2006 :udidnt:

And halsey copied her before she couldeven develop this idea

1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

So the little picture on the Stupid Love teaser (all grey on billboards) but, on the website, one small portion has now turned PINK.

Does this mean other portions will continue to turn their respective colours and that's the album cover?
download.png 

^<<<:enigma:

Proof https://shop.ladygaga.com/?utm_medium=site-navigation&utm_source=ladygaga.com 

I didn't even clock this but I AM SO HERE FOR IT

TheSlash

I hope the "black" song will be the Boys Noize collab with his production written all over it :excited2: . If so, I hope the production goes into that direction:

:giveup: 

Ew, David!

Archived