💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6=Chromatica will have 5 singles in 5 themes

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

Varo Yan

Probably Lady Gaga's new album LG6 aka "Chromatica" will have 5 singles (or videos) in themes: Pink ("Stupid Love" which is already out), Black, Yellow, Green, and Blue.So

1. Pink, a delicate color that means sweet, nice, playful, cute, romantic, charming, feminine, and tenderness, is associated with bubble gum, flowers, babies, little girls, cotton candy, and sweetness. ... The color red represents heat and passion, while the color pink represents romance and charm

2. Black is associated with power, fear, mystery, strength, authority, elegance, formality, death, evil, and aggression, authority, rebellion, and sophistication. Black is required for all other colors to have depth and variation of hue. The black color is the absence of color.

3. On one hand yellow stands for freshness, happiness, positivity, clarity, energy, optimism, enlightenment, remembrance, intellect, honor, loyalty, and joy, but on the other, it represents cowardice and deceit.

4. Green, the color of life, renewal, nature, and energy, is associated with meanings of growth, harmony, freshness, safety, fertility, and environment. Green is also traditionally associated with money, finances, banking, ambition, greed, jealousy, and wall street.

5. Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect.

.ER4GkrVW4AAp5bK?format=jpg

physical found colorblind :giveup:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Varo Yan
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

Red's symbol also appeared in the MV.

oh yeah it has very small part i dont noticed 

Just found this Behind the scenes of Stupid Love. Nicola explains the colors but could def be teasing themes of future singles/videos :party:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Varo Yan
10 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Just found this Behind the scenes of Stupid Love. Nicola explains the colors but could def be teasing themes of future singles/videos :party:

so my theory is gonna be true? :gum:

Where is red sis :billie:

I believe this and I also think singles will get vinyl releases according to their colors, just like stupid love did with a heart on it.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Joshie S

So the little picture on the Stupid Love teaser (all grey on billboards) but, on the website, one small portion has now turned PINK.

Does this mean other portions will continue to turn their respective colours and that's the album cover?
download.png 

^<<<:enigma:

Proof https://shop.ladygaga.com/?utm_medium=site-navigation&utm_source=ladygaga.com 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived