Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if we got a visual album?

GagaExGaga

Featured Posts

GagaExGaga

so it just got in my head that before the video ends she showed the name of the pink tribe in her jacket and then the CHROMATICA showed up ... that means chromatica is the name of the film and stupid love is the first track of LG6 .. OH MY GOD ...  there's yellow, black, green, red, and blue yet to come ..

GagaExGaga

imagine yellow : techno punk, black :  punk rock, green : freedom punk, red: high punk, blue : rebel punk

• Admin changed the title to What if we got a visual album?
Illundressyou
Just now, gagaxgaga said:

imagine yellow : techno punk, black :  punk rock, green : freedom punk, red: high punk, blue : rebel punk

I'm all in for the diversity :enigma: I thought Chromatica was the name of the planet :derpga:

Blastertoyo

How many tracks would that be though?

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo/Teal, Violet, Pink, Black, White, Grey?, Brown?, Silver?, Gold? 

14? 

please enlighten me to death

Luke78619

Also have a theory that the album tracks will “blend” together kinda

at the very end of SL, it sounds like it picks up again, as if something else is gonna start

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Daylight Jokers

I definitely won't mind and she needs one anyway. But please, please, PLEASE, let those videos not all be #shotoniPhone :triggered:.

Daylight Jokers
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Also have a theory that the album tracks will “blend” together kinda

at the very end of SL, it sounds like it picks up again, as if something else is gonna start

I love that idea :cryga:.  Madonna did that with COADF. 

Lol I literally thought about this too :giveup: I’m like... 38% convinced that Chromatica is going to be a movie :pray: Because the Chromatica at the end literally looks like a title card and music that comes with it honestly sounds like something you’ll hear in a superhero/dystopian film :bradley: Also it sounds like it’s been cut from a certain point and just pasted at the very end of SL :selena: It literally doesn’t flow well!!!

LUCARTPOP

I don't think a visual album is coming, but a conceptual short film could definitely be something! 

Almost like the Joanne triology - but more coherent and cohesive! 

FameHookah

J balvin's fans are pissed af rn on twitter..

But im here for that concept, she has one iphone video left, so i hope the next ones after that are good quality and i hope she saved the harder bops for the 2nd and. 3rd singles.

WTF is MDNA

Archived