đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

SL streaming playlist - help Gaga get streams!

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

I made a playlist to help Stupid Love get streams, so you don't have to!

As we all know, the first 24 hours of streaming are very important, so lets get streaming guys!!

Here's the link:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6CtWF39zrqHhZ8viWyMr6D?si=5lZ_5qK0SiG_nAtqFDpQGA

I put other Gaga songs in between to get them some streams as well, as streams don't count if you play the same song twice in a row.

What I recommend we all do is just leave this playlist going in the background for the next 24 hours (or year if you want to... why not). I've got the volume down low, but not sure if that affects whether a stream counts or not...

But I have a genius plan... I'm going to leave my computer on overnight and while I'm at work tomorrow, with the playlist going on repeat, no shuffle. And when I'm around I'm going to plug in some old headphones and cut off the earbuds so the sound is effectively muted, but technically the songs are playing on full volume :ohwell:  Spotify will be none the wiser and I will have done my part.

Also, I have to make up the few thousands streams that she missed out on over the past few weeks while I listened to the leak on repeat  :green:   It's my duty as her fan to help her out in these moments and pay back my debt for sinning :tony:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Illundressyou

I'd rly like to know whether the volume affects it or not since I've had it playing muted for a while now (while studying). Anyone's mom work at Spotify? :huntyga:

Helxig
1 minute ago, Illundressyou said:

I'd rly like to know whether the volume affects it or not since I've had it playing muted for a while now (while studying). Anyone's mom work at Spotify? :huntyga:

SAME! Do my headphone trick. Buy some cheap ass headphones (or sacrifice some old ones for the cause) and cut off the earbuds so it's not making noise. 

Chromaticunt
1 minute ago, Illundressyou said:

Yeah it doesn't count muted. Just have it on low volume.

TSUNAMI

To get the most out if it make a playlist with Stupid Love and ASIB dialogues as they're the shortest but still gaga content :D 

Chromaticunt
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

SAME! Do my headphone trick. Buy some cheap ass headphones (or sacrifice some old ones for the cause) and cut off the earbuds so it's not making noise. 

Can't you just play it quietly in another room? :toofunny:

Illundressyou
9 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Damn, all for nothing :saladga:

Illundressyou
11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I'd rather just play it quietly somewhere else like @ThatBinch said :laughga:

Helxig
25 minutes ago, JFK said:

To get the most out if it make a playlist with Stupid Love and ASIB dialogues as they're the shortest but still gaga content :D 

Amazing idea!!!!

Helxig
16 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

Keep going! We're only a few hours into the 24 hour bracket!

15 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

I'd rather just play it quietly somewhere else like @ThatBinch said :laughga:

Great idea! I might put my computer upstairs overnight and just play it on low volume

Chromaticunt
17 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

It's only been out a few hours, you've still got plenty of time to make it count :flower:

Helxig
16 hours ago, GTFO said:

I'm playing your playlist with my free account rn and it's been shuffling to anything but SL :icega:

Play it without shuffle! I spaced the songs so every second song is SL :D

27monster27
18 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

Does it count muted on YouTube?

he/him/his

Archived