Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

SL Stream Playlist

herassisfamous

Featured Posts

herassisfamous

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4X9RLQBrechXyPENloSlhv?si=ph33jIfWSWObNSbkCOeWPA

Today I woke up from the giving side of the bed and decided to be a loyal monster so here's my community service for u fellow gays, here's the streaming playlist for Stupid Love on Spotify. Reading @Arturo's topic about streaming inspired me so thank u for spreading the wisdom :kara:

And since we put every topic we can't find a tag to rumor in this cult site, I decided to follow the pattern. Enjoy da playlist luvs. :vegas:

All we need is love

Summer Boy
3 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

You don't need a playlist, just put the song on repeat

No it doesn't work! Repeat is considered as spam and your streams won't count! 

herassisfamous
Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

Why that tag? :awkney:

lol cuz :

29 minutes ago, herassisfamous said:

And since we put every topic we can't find a tag to rumor in this cult site, I decided to follow the pattern. Enjoy da playlist luvs. :vegas:

All we need is love

7 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

No it doesn't work! Repeat is considered as spam and your streams won't count! 

No it's not, they've said in the past that every stream counts

herassisfamous
Just now, BadMonster said:

The regulations change, frequently. Read @Arturo's thread about the streams. They explain the rules very clearly.

All we need is love

1 minute ago, herassisfamous said:

The regulations change, frequently. Read @Arturo's thread about the streams. They explain the rules very clearly.

If he states something else then he's wrong, sorry

Summer Boy
4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Well... Do whatever you want but you are not helping SL chart performance. 

Just now, Summer Boy said:

Well... Do whatever you want but you are not helping SL chart performance. 

I am, we all did the same thing for Shallow, it's fine :rip:

herassisfamous

@BadMonster Okay luv you don't have to stream it from a playlist but as far as I've read it, that's how it's supposed to be and since your only counterargument is "he's wrong", I can't get on board with you :oops:

All we need is love

2 minutes ago, herassisfamous said:

@BadMonster Okay luv you don't have to stream it from a playlist but as far as I've read it, that's how it's supposed to be and since your only counterargument is "he's wrong", I can't get on board with you :oops:

No, my argument is that it's always been as I'm telling you it is and it's what everyone on ATRL is doing too. No one's found any info it doesn't count this way. If you have a source that you're correct provide it.

herassisfamous
8 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

No, my argument is that it's always been as I'm telling you it is and it's what everyone on ATRL is doing too. No one's found any info it doesn't count this way. If you have a source that you're correct provide it.

Spotify doesn't disclose their criteria on it but there is something called "suspicious streaming" which can even lead Spotify to close some accounts so they are definitely keeping an eye on it

All we need is love

Archived