• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Illuminati Freak

• ChicaSkas

• Original Diva

• Piki

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made a cover for this, but idk if it's good, but anyways!

REMIX MEGA THREAD   Now that the song is finally released, myself and @Original Diva can come out of the digital downloading shadows and share with you our joint Magnum Opus.... many hours o

Original Diva
57 minutes ago, Tufos said:

Not really a remix but I made this Stupid Love x Higher Love mashup :D

awesome! could you post a download for it??

excuse me no
  • Love 1
Original Diva
17 minutes ago, Tufos said:

thank you! :heart: you can download it here :)

Thankyou :hug:

I can't stress this enough. This is to everyone, if you ever post a remix (or mashup, edit, megamix, remaster, filter, etc) on here or youtube or soundcloud, or anywhere, PLEASE post a download link so we can download it, archive it and enjoy it in it's best quality!!

excuse me no
  • Love 1
breakourstigmas

came across this one today and am in love since then. it's really different from the original and very indie-ish but still amazing, give it a listen 

• Love 1
Oxceranoid

Wow, I have not been here in ages. Anyhow I finished my remix of Stupid Love.  Hope you all enjoy! ❤

And download: 

Oxceranoid

Oh and I wanted to send a special shout out to ChicaSkas!  I totally remember you!❤❤❤ You helped me get my remixes exposed on here etc etc. Thank you so much and thank you for creating this post! XOXO

Edited by Oxceranoid
Typo correction
  • Love 1
ChicaSkas
10 hours ago, Oxceranoid said:

Oh and I wanted to send a special shout out to ChicaSkas!  I totally remember you!❤❤❤ You helped me get my remixes exposed on here etc etc. Thank you so much and thank you for creating this post! XOXO

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD
:sara: 

*freaks out*

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I remember you too and I have your remixes still. They are awesome. and I love them. thank you for sharing this here. This is awesome!!! 

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1
ChicaSkas

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk