1. 1. The Choreo is:

• Fantastic
    • As good as the song itself *Spectacular*
    • Everything we wanted
    • All of the above

Featured Posts

adamsenigma
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

This is one of her best choreographies in years, there are plenty of memorable moments and very well put together! :tony:

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a dancer myself, so I see a lot of the technical stuff. :hmm:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW The Best Album

favorite parts:

00:48 ~ 00:51

1:05 ~ 1:10

1:41 ~ 1:52

2:24 ~ 2:31

3:00 ~~~ crazy

also:

00:47 that kick in the ass

1:15 ~ 1:17  that SYNCHRONY

11 hours ago, Reginald said:

:messga: This bench really was listening to our plea for good choreo, after all. And not just the choreo is good, but the video is edited well enough that we can actually learn it this time :bradley: 

I'm getting such TFM / BTW vibes thank you,  Richy :tony:

EXACTLY

this is honestly some of my favorite Choreography from her :bradley:

6 hours ago, mgmpochhit said:

I'm actually quite saddened by those reacting negatively to the video, song and pretty much everything related to this era. You can literally see it in her face that she was putting her everything on the choreography. This girl is really really trying to feed her fans while trying to remain true to herself.  The song is catchy a pop at its best and I'm 10000% positive that the next single will be even better. She could do flawless and extremely well polished videos and she's choosing to do things a little different because she wants to and she can. Great for her and for us who enjoy her music.

It's literally just this site. 

I wouldn't pay it any attention. 

That's what I noticed, given all her health battles she STILL served that crazy choreography. And she probably did it 1000 times. I'm in awe

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

I LOVE GGD
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

It's literally just this site. 

I wouldn't pay it any attention. 

You're right because everywhere else they are praising and loving the song. 

7 minutes ago, mgmpochhit said:

You're right because everywhere else they are praising and loving the song. 

Yep. Which is why many people always try explaining that this website does not represent GP nor Gaga's overall fanbase. 

People use this site as their own personal dumping ground for their negativity because they can get away with it, and they feel connected to other negative people. 

I don't get it. 

ChromaticPrincess

I actually loved the choreo immediately I love her energy like I was literally blown away when I saw it at first 

yeah its true it’s not AS good as her iconic ones but it’s still really good, and the best we’ve gotten since literally 2014 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

I LOVE GGD
40 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yep. Which is why many people always try explaining that this website does not represent GP nor Gaga's overall fanbase. 

People use this site as their own personal dumping ground for their negativity because they can get away with it, and they feel connected to other negative people. 

I don't get it. 

You're right again. 

ladygaga1984
10 hours ago, Noir said:

I can’t be the only one who thinks the choreography is a hot mess 

You are not. Objectively the coreo is a tragic mess. There are no simple iconic moves that traditionally define a popstar’s era. Madonna used to be great at that (every era used to have iconic dance moves). Gaga also had that for a while. Unfortunately Ricky’s coreo style has become very repetitive and looks the same each era. Gaga and Ricky would definitely benefit from another choreographer to bring in something new. 

Daylight Jokers
6 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

This is one of her best choreographies in years, there are plenty of memorable moments and very well put together! :tony:

My favorite one's that ticking clock hand thing. I don't know what it's called, but it's so clean.

Archived