1. 1. The Choreo is:

• Fantastic
    • As good as the song itself *Spectacular*
    • Everything we wanted
    • All of the above

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

It's her best choreography in a long time! We haven't seen anything this interesting since G.U.Y.

This era is already starting to feel like justice for ARTPOPĀ :bradley:

Nah, DIC at JWT was better than this

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I saw a comment on the MV thread that said that the choreo ā€œfeels emptyā€, like bitch where?? The whole video is choreo, and itā€™s amazing! Yā€™all hated on her for her lack of choreo these past few years...nowĀ sheā€™s like...

american horror story surprise bitch GIF by RealityTVGIFs

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

FameHookah
5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Itā€™s not very clear imo. Like, she looks like me when iā€™m bopping to a song and making random movesĀ :huntyga:Ā i expected an actual recognizable/iconic choreo tbh

This.. there are no iconic EASY moves, she looks so clunky, her TF/TFM era choreos were better for her abilities + she needs iconic and simple dance moves ala BR.

WTF is MDNA

Sepsami
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

It was cute but overall I really don't like richy's style. ItĀ can be messy sometimes to the point that it doesn't look appealing and it can be too complex for live performances. Her old choreography was simple yet fit the songs and looked really good. Sometimes less is more.

did Richy do old choreo too? or was it someone else? With old do u mean BTW era and before?

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

did Richy do old choreo too? or was it someone else? With old do u mean BTW era and before?

I think he worked on MTN and onwardĀ 

Henry Cavill
32 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

This.. there are no iconic EASY moves, she looks so clunky, her TF/TFM era choreos were better for her abilities + she needs iconic and simple dance moves ala BR.

uh yes there are, the arm over the head move followed by the jumping hip spin

its already burnt into my brain

MaryJaneHolland

I'm gonna be positive about everything, but not about that choreography :air:

C'mon Jojo Siwa :air:Ā 

Many are already imitating the choreography especially the chorus, so yeah,Ā  this is insane.Ā :heart:

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

I can maaaaybe understand why some people might find it a little messy, but you simply cannot say that it's not at least somewhat iconic. The move with the left arm to the left and the right arm going over her head has been stuck on my mind the whole day! And I absolutely do love the chores overall, I think Richie did a good job!

JustJames

Laurieann Gibson, one of the most famous choreographers in pop music, did all of Gaga's work through BTW (exception being MTN according to this thread). She took over full creative control of the EOG video after the original art director was canned, and promptly exited after the era saying that "things had gotten too dark." Who knows?Ā 

I was living for the choreography in real-time, because it has been SO LONG since she served some dancing that looked rehearsed and planned and that she was 100% committed to. That was enough for me; the overall committment to both the single and MV, regardless of my opinion on some details, is a MAJOR leap forward from the 'OMG switch singles now' or 'scrap it' approach of the past, and seeing the reactions on YT is great... everyone seems to be consuming this in the same way I did: as a whole, she is proving that she is BACK as an A-list popstar.Ā 

I can't disagree that she should try some new choreographers for the next few MVs, though, just like I hope her songs don't all sound like SL. We know she can do more, and this proves she can put out a simple, catchy, happy complete package, which is what she has struggled with so much before. Now, time to amp up some of the components. SL is a reintroduction; future singles will bring us an iconic song from this era.. a Pokerface, Bad Romance, BTW/EOG, Applause, Shallow... I think she has everything she needs to combine the contagious lyrics of The Fame, unique ambition and attention to detail of The Fame Monster, and anthemic/iconic baners of Born This Way... with the color and versatility of her ARTPOP vision. FREAK OUT.

Archived