Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gagas Boyfriends Ex tweets

Eggsy

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

This and Charlotte... god Stupid Love could NOT have dropped at a better time

BuzzcutSeason

I kind of feel bad for her. She's either so over it she can publish something like this, or seeing paparazzi pics of him has.. brought her down. (This is based on my own mental state lmao)

Modern Ecstasy2

I appreciate that she is displaying grace and maturity, but having a bit of a hard time understanding why she is doing this. 

I suppose if I found out an ex was dating her, it would be tough news to digest.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

CautiousLurker

Good timing :enigma:

Anyway, can someone sum it up, I'm not making an nytimes account for this :madge:

LeoFameMonster

Love that's she's being nice but is it real?

I mean no sane nonfamous person would ever go to war with a celebrity, especially Lady Gaga whose most famous of them all.

Seems like a good way to bank off of someone else's hustle.

Hopefully im wrong and she's genuinely sharing this for public knowledge into her life.

Doubt it tho :trollga: but it's a brilliant read. Well anything is that praises gaga lol

Give Me Money GIF by Jen Atkin

blankpaper
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I appreciate that she is displaying grace and maturity, but having a bit of a hard time understanding why she is doing this. 

I suppose if I found out an ex was dating her, it would be tough news to digest.

Because it gets clicks. They broke up 10+ years ago and she’s engaged so it shouldn’t be hard to digest at this point 

reality’s tight if the music is right

6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Because she writes editorials for the NY Times and writing opinion pieces is one of the hardest things to write about because coming up with topics that won't get you hated or fired is a challenge. She had this connection to one of the hottest names in entertainment (built in audience), she had an experience to share, and had some advice to give to other people in a similar situation. This type of article is journalistic gold to a publication as large as the NY Times. Click city. She will probably get a promotion for having the balls to write a piece like this. 

LeoFameMonster
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

Because it gets clicks. They broke up 10+ years ago and she’s engaged so it shouldn’t be hard to digest at this point 

Girl she's promo-ing this more than gaga is promoting stupid love lol :ladyhaha:

I love this!! Such a great read! More woman need to have her attitude about exes. And more woman (myself included) need to approach life like Gaga does!

Archived