💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica IS a place...

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

I don't know if this has already been noted, but the director of the Stupid Love video has set his location to 'Chromatica' on Instagram, which is pretty indicative  that it is a new, fantasy location. 

Pretty exciting, tbh -  it shows how Gaga has really put a lot of thought into all of this, and is serious about creating a new world for her music.  

I really think it's the album, title, too: 

Chromatica - a land of colour that's trapped in darkness and division.  It's down to Lady Gaga - the kindness punk - to save the lost planet and heal its people.

It'll be an album about kindness, love, politics, battling for your life, overcoming darkness, seeking inner peace - you just KNOW she's gonna go there :bradley: 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

I love all of this except the phrase "kindness punk" let's sweep that under the rug. :flower:

Not a fan either, but all the Haus are using the word 'punk' and Gaga has referred to herself as a 'kindness punk' quite numerously, lol. 

It just feels like something Gaga in 2020 would do, tbh. Listen back to her talk with Oprah and she definitely wants to release music that's focused on kindness, mental health and healing. 

I really think she's going demonstrate all that through a fantasy land that she heals, whilst also helping herself in the process. It's kinda clever, really. 

subtext / fantasy

Venus Rose
8 minutes ago, OMonster said:

It'll be an album about kindness, love, politics, battling for your life, overcoming darkness, seeking inner peace - you just KNOW she's gonna go there :bradley: 

She wouldn't be Lady Gaga if she didn't. I'm so excited to go through the era of LG6 with you all, I might just cry :bradley::pawsup:

LilyLark

Awesome...

Unpopular opinion...I'm a lefty, but I hope Gaga doesn't get overly political. I like her too much to have her dragged...and everyone gets dragged nowadays for their politics (I'm hardly a fan of Mayor Pete, but people are other there "cancelling" artists for liking him which is ridic)...even the most minor ish....and Gaga as a rich white woman would be an easy target.

Just now, OMonster said:

Not a fan either, but all the Haus are using the word 'punk' and Gaga has referred to herself as a 'kindness punk' quite numerously, lol. 

It just feels like something Gaga in 2020 would do, tbh. Listen back to her talk with Oprah and she definitely wants to release music that's focused on kindness, mental health and healing. 

I really think she's going demonstrate all that through a fantasy land that she heals, whilst also helping herself in the process. It's kinda clever, really. 

I totally agree with you and I'm sure I'll get over it because it's not that serious. But like Gaga why couldn't you have used a cooler phrase. :toofunny: You have some really good insight on what she's trying to convey though and I agree with you. Living for the start of a new era. Also I'm perched for those fashion exclusives you have. :nooo:

darkchylde
5 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I love all of this except the phrase "kindness punk" let's sweep that under the rug. :flower:

fight me, i actually love it. nothing more punk than being kind

1 minute ago, darkchylde said:

fight me, i actually love it. nothing more punk than being kind

Drop your location and we can settle it.:gayhat:

4-ABB251-C-04-AF-47-ED-9-FAD-5-A98-CE0-F

Reality
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Awesome...

Unpopular opinion...I'm a lefty, but I hope Gaga doesn't get overly political. I like her too much to have her dragged...and everyone gets dragged nowadays for their politics (I'm hardly a fan of Mayor Pete, but people are other there "cancelling" artists for liking him which is ridic)...even the most minor ish....and Gaga as a rich white woman would be an easy target.

So....

I'm pretty political, but I don't understand how this correlates with anything about SL or Chromatica...

🃏🖤👹

Archived