đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica is the PREQUEL(Manifesto) to Born This Way

BARCODE

Featured Posts

BARCODE

I have a theory that the people on the planet (Chromatica???) with Gaga are "the new race" as Gaga described in Born This Way, the Manifesto of Mother Monster. 

They are refugees that have landed with Gaga and are looking for refuge in the G.O.A.T. (Government Owned Alien Territory). 

Guys, the next album is literally the story of the Manifesto of Mother Monster. Which means the album could get darker when the birth of evil happens later.

It would explain alot. And why the song is reminiscent of Born This Way's sound. And it would explain why she hired an orchestra for film-level sounds....is she telling the dramatic story of the Manifesto?

What do you think? :)

liquidsunshine

That’d be cool ...I just don’t think she’s into those intricate details subliminal messages cryptic art anymore. I’m hoping to be surprised!

BTW The Best Album

I theorized the album will get darker as the songs starts to represent darker colors of the chromatic scale. This album is going to show all the chameleonic nature of Gaga at once.

OMonster

You could really be onto something :) 

I've thought from the start that Chromatica would be a planet and that Gaga will fight to overcome evil. 

I didn't link it back to the manifesto, though. 

Would be really interesting and totally makes sense.

subtext / fantasy

24 minutes ago, BTW The Best Album said:

I theorized the album will get darker as the songs starts to represent darker colors of the chromatic scale. This album is going to show all the chameleonic nature of Gaga at once.

I really like this concept

Archived