Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can SL V5 be a Remix?

Akiki

Featured Posts

Many questioned that the lyrics were simple and very unusual for Gaga.

I was thinking about it and maybe it's a Remix. That's why she didn't care for the leak. We know her team. If it was a leak from the single they would rush release it and doom the era 

the chrous part does sound like it was remixed with the vocal cuts and glitches. and considering how remixes are usually bland, basic and reductive... and a huge deviation from the original..... now i'm super hyped for the real thing :giveup:

angels forever, forever angels

BloodyM

I have a feeling that they leaked an unfinished song just to mess with us. Hearing the instumental from the video tease GAVE ME LIFE. 

it will have just a few differences and a better mixing and mastering but that's it, there won't be remarkable changes imo

... and now i just sit in silence.

misunderstood
4 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I have a feeling that they leaked an unfinished song just to mess with us. Hearing the instumental from the video tease GAVE ME LIFE. 

Why do y’all still think she and her team deliberately leaked it :ladyhaha: it was leaked cause of a hacker 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

TimisaMonster

How do you remix a song over a year before its release? 

Who would remix it? Lol

It's a demo...we will hear the final version soon 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BloodyM
1 hour ago, misunderstood said:

Why do y’all still think she and her team deliberately leaked it :ladyhaha: it was leaked cause of a hacker 

because she has done this over and over in the past. 

Miracle
13 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

didn't people say the leak works with shazam or something meaning it sounds very similar to the final?

It also works with Bad Romance demo which has major differences with the original. I think it's gonna be almost the same as the leaked version but surely there will be some tweaking done

Defmix100
Just now, Miracle said:

It also works with Bad Romance demo which has major differences with the original. I think it's gonna be almost the same as the leaked version but surely there will be some tweaking done

oh nice okay cool, I'm looking forward to some official remixes of SL when they are released

Archived