Lazz Monster
Just now, loathereality said:

tell me 

how many hours left

less than 4 :party:

We're far from the Shallow now
  • YAAAS 1

blankpaper

For repeats, does a playlist need to be every other song so it doesn’t repeat at all? Or does it just need a few filler tracks in there so it’s not playing the same song for 10 hrs straight or something?

reality’s tight if the music is right

Brie Candy
4 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

For repeats, does a playlist need to be every other song so it doesn’t repeat at all? Or does it just need a few filler tracks in there so it’s not playing the same song for 10 hrs straight or something?

It is better to keep alternating the tracks 

Stupid Love 
Venus 
Stupid Love 
Paparazzi 
Stupid Love 
Aura 

• Thanks 1

PACGAGA

if yall are making playlists. 

I suggest putting the ASIB interludes (the ones longer then 30 seconds, to also count as a stream) so you can stream Stoopid Luv faster!!

• Like 1

Gagaloo911

Yasss I'm so ready to stream with my premium Spotify subscription :vegas:

lady-gaga---stupid-loamkaf.gif&xguid=01D

• YAAAS 1

TheSlash

I don't have iTunes, but I will stream this song to death with my Spotify Premium account and DEFINITELY buy it on Amazon :tony:  :giveup: . Make this the first big hit on the charts this decade, sistrens :firega: .Your participation is imperative :diane: 

Edited by TheSlash
Ew, David!

JudasJustDance

Question. If I have Apple family music, can I use two separate accounts (in the same Apple family) to stream the song at the same time? 

I have the family plan - and have my iPad with a separate apple id and my iPhone’s Apple Id  both on there so can i stream on both devices at the same time 

BuzzcutSeason

Great thread! I do wanna emphasize the point made about adding different songs to your playlists while looping stupid love, though. When I streamed Shallow constantly for the number one, those streams were subtracted later as it wasn't my year-end #1 on Wrapped - and I have last.fm which tracks that it should've been. They detect the streams as spam, or something.

Random, but basically, give a few of her songs streams.

• Like 2