Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Goodnight, LG6 pre-era

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

We're here. After 889 days of rumours and teasing, we are here.

Only those who have been around for all of those days will remember DJWS/Frankensteined/PopFactsNews/Wet Paint era... "She's gonna release before ASIB" era... scrapped Enigma visuals era... "LG6 is coming on ENIGMA opening night" era... "She's definitely gonna release after the Oscars" era... the MET Gala surprise release/performance era... the "she'll release during Summer 2019 yup" era.... the "what the f*ck is taking her so long" era... and of course the Stupid Love leak era... which has led to this.

Goodnight, LG6 pre-era. Sleep well.

Reality

Oh my god, I didn't even realize that today is the last day of the pre-LG6 era!

I'm gonna miss this messy ass pre-era :bradley:

🃏🖤👹

Bubblegum Bitch

It feels like the end of a long, a very long journey. There was something special in all these rumor threads, hopes... Ugh, RIP LG6 Pre-era. :rip:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Only those who have been around for all of those days will remember DJWS/Frankensteined/PopFactsNews/Wet Paint era... "She's gonna release before ASIB" era... scrapped Enigma visuals era... "LG6 is coming on ENIGMA opening night" era... "She's definitely gonna release after the Oscars" era... the MET Gala surprise release/performance era... the "she'll release during Summer 2019 yup" era.... the "what the f*ck is taking her so long" era... and of course the Stupid Love leak era... which has led to this.

Me af :nooo:

Survived another pre era :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Starbucks

I remember sooo well the night most of us thought she'll perform Frankensteined on AMAs :bradley:

The meltdown was amazing :bradley:

Your everyday cups of kindness

IAmNotHere1997

We kept telling it's coming since The Cure dropped in 2017, and now it's finally here :bradley:

It was a looong crazy ride, I'm gonna miss all the meltdowns for sure :vegas:

I can't believe this sick tormenting war fuelled with gut-wrenching rumours and excruciating teasing and EYE-LIE-NERs has come to an end and I've survived it, I'm so bloody excited I'm gonna be fed left and right finally i'm giggling so much rn FVVVVCK!!! :bradley: 

FVz-XNWu-Imgur.gif FVz-XNWu-Imgur.gif FVz-XNWu-Imgur.gif

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Reality
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

bye bitch, die

13 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Oh my god, I didn't even realize that today is the last day of the pre-LG6 era!

I'm gonna miss this messy ass pre-era :bradley:

giphy.gif

🃏🖤👹

BlackCrown

Don't forget all the recent meltdowns "she's gonna debut the song during her Super Saturday Night performance, how could she miss such an opportunity ?", and Feb 7th :ladyhaha:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

magicalgaga

I'm so glad that the wait is finally over. What a long and bumpy road it has been. Ngl I still kinda enjoyed this pre-era that I actually got to be a part of. Thanks GGD for providing me all the crazy meltdowns! :icega:

i was born this way, baby

Archived