💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you like it to be the LG6 album cover?

Focz

Featured Posts

TheFriend
3 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

ERqe6xAXsAIV4Ig.jpg

I'd actually like that

Looks more like a game logo tbh :enigma:

Infinity Wave

I'd love it to have text in it. 

I hate album covers without the album name in them :laughga: 

But not like with that font, thx. For me, an album cover is really solid when it's actually flawlesa with the album name written in like normal, plain characters. Idk why it's just I like them that way :huntyga:

I don't like the covers of Gaga that much tbh. One of my all time favorite is HBHBHB by miss Florence aka the goddes on this earth herself. I mean

florence-and-the-machine-album-800x800.j

Is she for real? This sh!t is amazing.

Colourful

not Chromatica

Something in the manner of the Stupid Love banner.

Spoiler

– oop! She's a poet, y'all!

Tbh I just want the songs to be good.

If the banner is anything to go by, definitely something like that. Something structured but with a lot to look at. I love how the banner has screenshots of the music video so something of a similar look would be some bomb af art imo. Think Miss Anthropocene's standard cover but with more varied elements

NewUsername

as iconic as the Joanne cover, but better lit than the Joanne cover, because phew... that was a choice.

BlackCrown
35 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I'd love it to have text in it. 

I hate album covers without the album name in them :laughga: 

But not like with that font, thx. For me, an album cover is really solid when it's actually flawlesa with the album name written in like normal, plain characters. Idk why it's just I like them that way :huntyga:

I don't like the covers of Gaga that much tbh. One of my all time favorite is HBHBHB by miss Florence aka the goddes on this earth herself. I mean

florence-and-the-machine-album-800x800.j

Is she for real? This sh!t is amazing.

I love Florence and this cover is very elegant, it'd be ok for an album like Joanne, but it doesn't suit what Gaga seems to be going for with LG6.

I'm hoping for something with a lot of different elements, colors, something like ARTPOP, I don't necessarily want her face to be on the cover (even if I love her :ally:)it would be a first, I'd love to see Chromatica written on it with the beautiful font they put on that billboard

Also, someone posted a picture on the old LG6 thread of a fanmade cover art mokup with the rainbow Chromatica font on a full black background and it looked good, so I'm open to possibilities :vegas:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Dr Fudge

Would like something striking but doesn’t necessarily have to be weird. I guess just something that embodies the theme of the album.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived