đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers

An ArixGaga collab could work. They have similar tones to Whitney and Mariah (respectively, thick and airy) and both of them have the ability to belt. 

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society
1 hour ago, DirrtyPony said:

I love Ari, but am I the only one who thinks a Gaga x Ariana collab would be super corny?

It's more like it could be a purely strategic move. But I don't know, on Gaga's part, she may feel like it out of the blue. Or maybe she has a song that she feels is suitable to get someone younger like Ari to collab with just as she had a song called "Hey Girl" which she wanted to female singer to sing it with her and asked Mark to bring in someone suitable.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, Bjaf said:

Yes, and it also looks like the pattern at the bottom left of the first billboard. There’s definitely something about that pattern. (Something to do with the album cover?)

It’s also on the back of the hoodie I bought ! 

rafaelgherardi

guys, I haven't been able to keep up with the thread, but someone sent me this Twitter account saying it's really Gaga, did you guys see it? 

I see you're talking about Ariana and the account mentions her a few times

JudasJustDance
51 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Burns commented Gaga's post with the same umbrella with heart emojis last November:

And then a week later Ariana commented a heart under another Gaga's post:

?? related 

Judas Society
4 hours ago, Sexdream said:

It's coming so soon, I'm beyond excited! Remember the whole LG5 era and how it was so long and draining? Well she's keeping us fed and we know better than to come up with that 'Chaos Angel' bullshit again which I did believe... I hope 666popart on twitter has an uber talk to them for the **** they've done during LG5. :madge:

I actually think that this era is short and concised so that she can keep her musical gigs shorter than before and concentrate on her acting gigs if her next gig starts shooting next year. 2017 was brutal to her I think with ASIB and Joanne promo/tour.

So I think they're definitely trying out a shorter music era, like keeping everything within a year since she has 2 jobs now... :neyde:

N a t h a n
24 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

guys, I haven't been able to keep up with the thread, but someone sent me this Twitter account saying it's really Gaga, did you guys see it? 

I see you're talking about Ariana and the account mentions her a few times

lol :ladyhaha:

Gypsy

I can't believe we're getting SO MANY SONGS  I'm so hyped !!!!!!! 
& I hope it comes out at 12AM different timezone wise so I get it first :vegas:

mightyriverz

SL is back at #1 on YouTube UK, she's gonna get huge there praise the lord

misunderstood

The fact that a week ago this time we were still hoping for a 2/28 release just for Stupid Love and a week later we have Stupid Love, and we know the album title, amount of tracks & release date  :bradley:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

culturalbaptism

What a disgrace an Ariana collab would be. And anyone can say random thing such as "3 deluxe tracks" or "3 ballads" on Twitter...

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

misunderstood
Just now, Successga said:

What a disgrace an Ariana collab would be. And anyone can say random thing such as "3 deluxe tracks" or "3 ballads" on Twitter...

You never told me if you liked my boobs :(

I just got them done, do you like them?

big boobs large breasts GIF

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

emilv122812

I'm not really looking forward to a collab with Ariana but if it turns out to be true and if the song is good...then I'll take it ;-)

Regina George

Just pasting this here..

Reliable insider on atrl:

“Mr. S said save the dates but made no mention of the preorder. I assured monsters 3/2 was the preorder despite the non believers. I also confirmed April 10 but am still too busy to dig up that post on this huge base. Ariana collab IS the second single get on the Blade train”

EDIT: This was not posted by Mr. S guys.. it was posted by user @ Blade on atrl. 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived