šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Um is anyone seeing this LEAK 2020 stuff on Twitter. Apparently a drake album is leaking from what Iā€™m gathering? I like him but if heā€™s forced to release it early and it affects SL/LG6Ā :cryga:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AntonTurnItUp

I was thinking about what ifĀ there's other symbols/tribesĀ that we don't know yet, like purple, orange, lime green and brown, maybe theseĀ wouldĀ appear in the next visuals or promo billboards like the white/silver oneĀ :oprah:

AndĀ definitely each color corresponds to a song...Ā in that case I think every track will have its own concept and feeling, even its own music style, maybe Gaga made this album thinking about every musical taste that her fans have, since Jazz and Ballads to EDM andĀ Hard TechnoĀ :enigma:Ā I can't sleep again thinking about the new era, I'm so fcking excited helpĀ :saladga:

Sneaky Oliver

Do any of you guys know about the meaning of tribes and the symbols? Like the Pink Tribe stands for Love and KindnessĀ 

I mean having a heart as a symbol for love was very obvious but the other symbols are not that easy to guessĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Chromaticunt
57 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Um is anyone seeing this LEAK 2020 stuff on Twitter. Apparently a drake album is leaking from what Iā€™m gathering? I like him but if heā€™s forced to release it early and it affects SL/LG6Ā :cryga:

Oh great, can't wait to listen to 176 songs that all sound the same.Ā Ā :enigma:

Godmatica
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

you can gif your profile pic? tell me how king

Just upload the gif on your profile. The only requirement is that the file cannot be larger than 199kb. If the file is larger than that, use this to decrease it: https://ezgif.com/optimize

It's a littleĀ difficult because GIFs are usually 2mbĀ or more, but if you optimize and cut the file correctly, you'll get itĀ :firega:

Battle4UrLife

So after really studying the video, it kinda did look like the black tribeā€™sĀ and red tribeā€™s symbol were the same?? Also it seems we are all sure that pink tribe = kindness punks, white/silver = spirituals? This era literally has consumed my life searching for answers lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Rifek

The whole Gaga silence looks like she was forced to release the song and she doesn't give a f--- about it.

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Godmatica
7 minutes ago, Rifek said:

The whole Gaga silence looks like she was forced to release the song and she doesn't give a f--- about it.

She's waiting for this next week, because she will announce the album, so she can promote the single and Chromatica at the same time

Ā :queenga:

Mr Oak
8 minutes ago, tdeel325 said:

So after really studying the video, it kinda did look like the black tribeā€™sĀ and red tribeā€™s symbol were the same?? Also it seems we are all sure that pink tribe = kindness punks, white/silver = spirituals? This era literally has consumed my life searching for answers lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yes, they are the same only in the music video!!On insta they are differentĀ :saladga:

Battle4UrLife
Just now, NoahSuns said:

Yes, they are the same only in the music video!!On insta they are differentĀ :saladga:

Where did the one on insta come from then??Ā :gum:

Infinity Wave
3 minutes ago, Rifek said:

She tweeted right before the release,Ā and than again with one of those meme-like tweets.Ā She called Radio Beats1 in to release the first interview. She recorded messages for radios and streaming services.Ā They for once seem to have organized a perfect promo for a strongĀ first week and I think Gaga is letting that work.

I agree to the extentĀ she could be doing twitter q&a like she used to do, or she could interact with us more, but thatā€™s just how things are going since the last 3-4 years... but I donā€™t think we should complain rn.

Colourful

Mr Oak
11 minutes ago, tdeel325 said:

Where did the one on insta come from then??Ā :gum:

I think it's the original one and for an unknown reason they put the wrong one on the mv. Or they decided to change it:ohwell:

MaryJaneHolland

I let myself soak up everything from this release and came to the conclusion that the video was a big let down.

Lets be real, it is cheap. It's just them dancing in a desert.

I like the outfit with the spikey belt, but the rest look very bad. Whats going on with Nicola? Can he just not style her unless it's black and leather?

The storyline of the video makes no sense with the song. She is just trying to push this whole kindness thing even where it doesnt belong.

Honestly, I hope the following videos are not a continuation of this. I can get why people would like it, but objectively it is a bad and rushed video.

The song is okay. It js a solid 7, but I can already see the album having at least 5 better songs and everyone would meltdown over why they werent the lead over SL.

doja scat

Iā€™m so ready for the promo interviews/more information regarding this era that should be coming this week. Particularly the Capital interview!Ā 

donā€™t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived