Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

I really want to hear how Stupid Love sounds live... not just as a pop song with the choreography, but I want to hear how it sounds as a ballad :nooo:

End Racism Now

gagafangermany

The album will be called KINDNESS PUNK and the second single is CHROMATICA which is also the second MV that already starts in the end of the STUPID LOVE MV

Lawrence

5 minutes ago, gagafangermany said:

The album will be called KINDNESS PUNK and the second single is CHROMATICA which is also the second MV that already starts in the end of the STUPID LOVE MV

no no no GIF

5 minutes ago, gagafangermany said:

Who are you?

they call me angela vidal

Lawrence
3 minutes ago, Kubi said:

Who are you?

gagaFINGERmany :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

I know it says gaga fan germany :selena:

edit: I really need sleep :bradley:

9 minutes ago, gagafangermany said:

No thanks... :messga:

If the single is called "Kindness Punk" is fine but the album must be "CHROMATICA", and if there is also a track titled like that, even better! 

Thonin Dyn
20 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I really want to hear how Stupid Love sounds live... not just as a pop song with the choreography, but I want to hear how it sounds as a ballad :nooo:

Doesn’t she always go to Japan and perform her leads as ballads ?

Serve it, Ancient City style!

OMonster

I've kind of fallen in love with the idea of 'CHROMATICA' as the album title, but it's suddenly dawned on me that it probably isn't the case. 

I mean, would Gaga and the Haus really keep using it in such an obvious and explicit way before an announcement?

There's something a bit off about it. 

I hope I'm wrong, though, because I think it would be perfect and lends itself to such a cool message and theme.

I'm absolutely not here for 'Kindness Punk' as the title. I don't think she'd do that - I think that's just the 'character' she is in this single / album, which is why - again - Chromatica just makes perfect sense, since she's the punk who 'saves' it. 

subtext / fantasy

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Doesn’t she always go to Japan and perform her leads as ballads ?

I hope she does, her Sukkiri performances are always amazing

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, OMonster said:

I've kind of fallen in love with the idea of 'CHROMATICA' as the album title, but it's suddenly dawned on me that it probably isn't the case. 

I mean, would Gaga and the Haus really keep using it in such an obvious and explicit way before an announcement?

There's something a bit off about it. 

I hope I'm wrong, though, because I think it would be perfect and lends itself to such a cool message and theme.

I'm absolutely not here for 'Kindness Punk' as the title. I don't think she'd do that - I think that's just the 'character' she is in this single / album, which is why - again - Chromatica just makes perfect sense, since she's the punk who 'saves' it. 

I have the feeling that Gaga subtly announced it was Chromatica... she did use the hashtag followed by Chromatica

End Racism Now

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived