💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

S0436
6 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Capital FM interview. I am not sure whether she'll fly over here. If the bundles get promoted or signed copies :giveup:

Well maybe she planned to fly over but canceled travel plans because of the virus?  Surely they can still do a telephone interview, it’s 2020 it shouldn’t be potato quality.  Hell, why not do Live Lounge over Skype too.

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiracleGg

I understand more and more why this and recent eras are becoming more and more boring for me. Now I remember 2011 and the era of Born This Way, how many promo singles, each song, Gaga personally traveled to different countries of the world, how many incredible and epic performances there were. Now everything has changed , I'm not talking about performances at all, but even ordinary interviews do not really need to be done. Now everything is decided by stream. How much the world of music has changed, alas , for me personally for the worse...

MonsterofFame

http://storyreaper.com/story/lady-gaga/FVCmd

Gaga seems so happy and in a better state of mind lately. Honestly, she hasn't looked this happy and excited about releasing an album since Born This Way.

We've seen so much of her pain through music, I hope that Chromatica shows us the happy side of Gaga that we really haven't seen since The Fame.

Spock

someone on ATRL is saying England, Ireland, France and Italy

who will love me when the night is over

LG2008
5 minutes ago, Spock said:

What are you talking about?

TV performances? :enigma:

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, Spock said:

The Chromatica galactica tour?

Opulence
19 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

http://storyreaper.com/story/lady-gaga/FVCmd

Gaga seems so happy and in a better state of mind lately. Honestly, she hasn't looked this happy and excited about releasing an album since Born This Way.

We've seen so much of her pain through music, I hope that Chromatica shows us the happy side of Gaga that we really haven't seen since The Fame.

I’m obsessed with her energy in this video

you can tell she has so much adrenaline running through her being Gaga again, Chromatica is going to be a moment  :legend:

S0436
11 minutes ago, Spock said:

I can’t imagine her going to Italy at the moment

tezbear91

I can’t believe we’re getting 20 tracks! Apart of me is hoping the bonus tracks aren’t remixes of Stupid Love though. :enigma:

battle for your life.

S0436
1 minute ago, tezbear91 said:

I can’t believe we’re getting 20 tracks! Apart of me is hoping the bonus tracks aren’t remixes of Stupid Love though. :enigma:

Well they could be voice memos like Taylor Swift did on her deluxe physical album

DoctorScent

I think that Deluxe tracks are just some remixes and they want to milk some fans by making this hardcover book edition as they know that we will buy this too. It's a great for collectors but I think it would be nothing more than a standard edition

tezbear91
Just now, S0436 said:

Well they could be voice memos like Taylor Swift did on her deluxe physical album

I never heard her album. Not a major fan of hers although I liked ‘You Need To Calm Down’ - id be pretty pissed if it was voice memos 😆 I’d rather have a remix. 

battle for your life.

Regina George

Some people really hope for Telephone sequel? :billie: Y’all do understand that every single video will be linked to the (planet) Chromatica, right? How would that even work? :billie: Be realistic please! 

tezbear91
1 minute ago, MisterDeDe said:

I think that Deluxe tracks are just some remixes and they want to milk some fans by making this hardcover book edition as they know that we will buy this too. It's a great for collectors but I think it would be nothing more than a standard edition

Only time will tell I guess...Think I’m going for the hard book edition if it isn’t extremely expensive. 

battle for your life.

Alphaz
1 hour ago, Floppy said:

This fanbase is ridiculous lmao....:smh:

We'll never get Telephone continuation. :messga:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived