Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, BARCODE said:

My friend who did hair on Stupid Love says the next single is about the Spiritual Ones waking up. Ariana is their "tribe leader". 

This is getting tired. Stop posting lies on here, you and your friend should get a life

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BARCODE
Just now, Sneaky said:

This is getting tired. Stop posting lies on here, you and your friend should get a life

I literally was the one who told everyone on Sunday that the album was going to be 16 tracks and come out on 4/10 and everyone said I was lying but....ok. :trollga:

JudasJustDance
14 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

She said she stopped being an asshole bc she worked with max Martin who is super popular maybe that’s the same case for ariana

Same thing  I thought, mess she was probably thinking of Ari as well when she said she needs to give people chances and stop being an asshole:ladyhaha:

BleepBloop
26 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

I literally was the one who told everyone on Sunday that the album was going to be 16 tracks and come out on 4/10 and everyone said I was lying but....ok. :trollga:

Yeah, and the 6 music videos and the NDA stuff

Regina George
11 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

My friend who did hair on Stupid Love says the next single is about the Spiritual Ones waking up. Ariana is their "tribe leader". 

OMG I truly am the insider of GGD:

26 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Ariana Grande, the queen of Spirituals, waking up and seeing other tribes fighting in a big war:

17 minutes ago, BARCODE said:

This thread was way before tho

plus I saw the rumour 2 weeks before the announcement, so it isn’t hard to guess

But I’ve never seen the 6 singles rumour, only 5, so you can might be a bit right. That Babylon audio or whatever it was for instrumental was fake tho

ARTPOP
22 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Even if they were lying, you shouldn’t be insulting them

:saladga:

COME ON GAYS!!

BleepBloop
6 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

Even if they were lying, you shouldn’t be insulting them

:saladga:

Where did I insult them? Did I call them names? No, I did not. Did I get personal? Absolutely not

Not everything is an insult

So, we have the lead single, we have the release date... we even know how many tracks the thing has. Can we calm down for once?

OpenHeartedMonster

Heyyy can someone clarify what's the difference between buying the album from preorder (iTunes) and buying it when it's actually released? Thanks :hug:

Judas Society
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

insync has confirmed the collab 

not me here thinking 'N Sync has confirmed a collab with Gaga... am I a dinosaur?  :madge:

Judas Society
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

2 # 1s of out Chromatica.  Confirmed. :kiss:

I like your optimism. :neyde:

Judas Society
9 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I predicted #3 on Saturday and I think that’s probably where it’s going to land. No lower than #5 though imo 🤷🏻‍♂️ iTunes is stable - Spotify & Apple Music is decent and radio will probably play a lot for this week at least , video has 22M views too which also helps 

Yea, it doesn't feel like a #1 at this point. But I'll be happy to be proven wrong. I still love SL as much as I heard it the first time. Sis makes me feel happy.

BleepBloop
14 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Heyyy can someone clarify what's the difference between buying the album from preorder (iTunes) and buying it when it's actually released? Thanks :hug:

There's no difference:)

Tom Bradley
1 hour ago, Luna Lovegood said:

insync has confirmed the collab 

isn't insync just the GGD mods?

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived