Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

LG2008
16 minutes ago, Bjaf said:

Yes, and it also looks like the pattern at the bottom left of the first billboard. There’s definitely something about that pattern. (Something to do with the album cover?)

Maybe these are the continents of planet Chromatica? 

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lilbit

If Ariana is on a track I can see Gaga/interscope being okay with not making it a single. They did it with flo, father John misty, and beck. :shrug: The track could get the album as a whole more attention rather than just that track alone.  

Genuine Guy 09
3 minutes ago, GLK said:

If Ariana is on a track I can see Gaga/interscope being okay with not making it a single. They did it with flo, father John misty, and beck. :shrug: The track could get the album as a whole more attention rather than just that track alone.  

Two ethnic queens like gaga and ari together? As soon as the track is released, it will shoot up to spotify top 20. They have to single it. 

Hoping for a hot l*sbian tease video. 1billion view video confirmed :classy:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

HeavyCapiLover
7 minutes ago, GLK said:

Why not make it a single when it could litteraly be a HUGE hit !

MessyTop

God loves the gays!!!!

new Gaga single

new Gaga album

new DragRace

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

giphy.gif

Felixorfelicia

so what are possible award shows/talk shows she might perform at the next couple months? I know BBMA’s are april 29 but thoughts? 

Tease it to Jesus

DirrtyPony

I love Ari, but am I the only one who thinks a Gaga x Ariana collab would be super corny?

Strung out for another taste

LG7 time now

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

But I need some help from english speakers

I know most people say "that's what I most want" 

But is that correct to say "that's what I want the most"? 

HausOfHarlow

My thoughts/rambles after reading pretty much the past 35 pages.... I'm too lazy to quote people.

April 10th! OMG!! So soon! I am so excited!

I do see where people are coming from regarding "Filler" and long albums and such. I have noticed that many artists are making a lot shorter tracks but in high quantity. I noticed, for example, Kesha's High Road has 17 tracks (including late-added Summer and Japanese bonus track, Big Bad Wolf) but of these 17 tracks, 7 of them are under the 3:00 mark (Kinky included, bc that unnecessary intro is... unnecessary. Only two track are over the 4:00 mark. So very short tracks, high quantity. The same could be said of Rare, standard edition, has 13 tracks, and 9 of the tracks are under 3:15 mark. 

Personally, I'd rather see fewer tracks of a longer length, than more short tracks. Manic, also has 11 tracks (including bonus tracks) that are under 3:15! Ugh! Don't get me wrong - a short track can be high quality, and easier to pay attention to, but I personally find long tracks with full productions and musician intro/outros to be far more satisfying. That's one of many reasons I love Lana so much! Honeymoon, in it's 13 full tracks (interlude excluded), there's only one short track, and it's a cover! I l loooooove Honeymoon for it's longer length, only being 13 real tracks. The same can be said for all of her albums - she has so few "short" songs and  many long songs! Queen of putting a 5+ minute song on every one of her albums! 

Thoughts on possible album length of Chromatica.... 48 mins for 16 tracks??? Looooooooooooord! That's only 3:00 each! And anything longer than 3:00 means another will be under 2:59! I find that so frustrating. Felt the same way about Taylor's album, Lover - 18 standard tracks, but so many short ones. 

Don't get me wrong, I am still super excited for Chromatica, but if it's really 48 minutes, for 16 tracks, I'll be a little... disappointed. 

LASTLY - people who say The Queen, BJ+AF, HU(RTL) etc are filler material - LOL. Born This Way is by far her most cohesive album in its lyrical theme and production. I don't think there are any fillers, and by including 3 bonus tracks throughout the musical journey (instead of tacked on the end) helps solidify the story of the music even more. And imagine this - pretty sure fan-favorite, don't-kill-me-for-saying-this but Heavy Metal Lover was the last track recorded for the album, aka filler material. Don't @ me. :D

NFRatwell
5 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC

But I need some help from english speakers

I know most people say "that's what I most want" 

But is it correct to say "that's what I want the most"? 

Yes either way is correct! But I’m American so maybe I’m just dumb af lol

LG7 time now
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Yes either way is correct

Thanks💕

And I see that you fixed my "it", what's the difference between "is IT correct?" and "is THAT alright?"? 

I don't know if my question makes sense :messga:

Hades
53 minutes ago, Mudkip said:

Nija Charles on Chromatica? Maybe some hip hop, r&b, or another collab :ally: thots?

Did The Carters have hits on that album  :billie:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived