'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

S0436
37 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Yes it is. And I'm pretty sure I've recently seen some artist have the deluxe pre-order only be available at a later date. I agree tho you'd think it would of also came today 

Thankfully they don’t take the money out of the bank account until the day of release so you can cancel.

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Thankfully they don’t take the money out of the bank account until the day of release so you can cancel.

Exactly this! Pre-ordered the standard earlier (which is nice did find out the length of the album in doing so google play lists the length) 

But I want the deluxe version for sure. Just hoping they really don't just slap remixes on it...interludes ok but remixes would just take away from it I feel.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
27 minutes ago, emilv122812 said:

Ok right ;-) I can't see it...even when searching on the net. Well, we'll know in the upcoming weeks or days! Anyway, I would love a 19-track smash album in the vein of "Born This Way", not you?

I’m confused your initial reply made it seem like I should be happy that we have 16 tracks but yes I would love 19 obviously lol  

LG2008

Really early predictions but ... What are we doing  wrong!? :saladga:

The Box has more than 450 points. How tf is that possible?

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

UK monsters are saying there’s a “super bundle” which includes deluxe but I’m not seeing that for her US store? I just purchased the pink hoodie. It’s beautiful 😍

Dilwyn
2 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Really early predictions but ... What are we doing  wrong!? :saladga:

The Box has more than 450 points. How tf is that possible?

this twitter is not realiable tho

LG2008
5 minutes ago, Dilwyn said:

this twitter is not realiable tho

The numbers comes from here...

I don't know if this is reliable or not but it's really low... This might be before radio impact... 

If this is true, we can easily take the #2

We need a miracle from Gaga, god of Babylon, if we want the #1 :bradley:

Genuine Guy 09

The deluxe is apparently £25.00/$30.00

Is it because it has the special foil copy? :vegas:

Also let twitter think that she's doing #6. We will secure more sales and streams. They have taken SL digital off her shop and replaced it with the album. Maybe they are happy with bundle sales so far. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

emilv122812
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I’m confused your initial reply made it seem like I should be happy that we have 16 tracks but yes I would love 19 obviously lol  

Yes maybe I didn't express myself correctly...sorry...but we do agree on a 19-track concept! :D

LG2008
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

The deluxe is apparently £25.00/$30.00

Is it because it has the special foil copy? :vegas:

Also let twitter think that she's doing #6. We will secure more sales and streams. They have taken SL digital off her shop and replaced it with the album. Maybe they are happy with bundle sales so far. 

I hope so... I'm really scared now. Imagine if Interscope don't want to promote Gaga's era anymore if the lead flops :enigma:

Tom Bradley

Do you guys think the album visuals will also be pink themed like SL? Or will we be getting another colour scheme? 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Tom Bradley said:

Do you guys think the album visuals will also be pink themed like SL? Or will we be getting another colour scheme? 

Well Gaga said it was colourful, so I think the singles will each be related to a colour... Stupid Love = Pink, next single = different colour. 

End Racism Now

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived