💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, DrewPa said:

INB4 the temporary artwork eventually grows on everybody and we're all going to meltdown over the official cover :coffee:

Oh god the BTW cover ptsd :bradley:

1 minute ago, BabylonHooker said:

so, is DJ BURNS a producer of LG6? I really hope he is

I think so for him to really post about the album he must have a decent involvement.

4 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

even the placeholder is ICONIC can't you see? I don't understand the hate. It would serve as an official cover with Chromatica on it instead of LG6

It's cute but simple for an album cover and she's done simple before.

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewPa
1 minute ago, Illuminati Freak said:

So do you think she'll drop a new song every Friday till the album release? 

Nope, I don't think so, but I don't see her stay silent for 6 weeks, so I have no idea actually.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Darcklighter22
4 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

So do you think she'll drop a new song every Friday till the album release? 

I mean with 19 tracks she could. But that kinda be to much wishful thinking then again BTW had a few promo singles so maybe not every Friday but 1 maybe 2 (and in those the later one being the second single)

6 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

INB4 the temporary artwork eventually grows on everybody and we're all going to meltdown over the official cover :coffee:

I don't think they created it just for that, it will be on the final product somehow. Maybe that's what they'll print on the CD.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Illuminati Freak
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

I mean with 19 tracks she could. But that kinda be to much wishful thinking then again BTW had a few promo singles so maybe.

I was thinking they might follow the BTW promo and release multiple songs. I say no more than 4 before album release. 

BabylonHooker
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I think so for him to really post about the album he must have a decent involvement.

OMFG he really did. few months ago he posted on Insta story a snippet of an instrumental and it slapped 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

DrewPa
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I have a strong feeling the cover will be some sort of bizarre collage photoshop extravaganza the BTW cover was... Just look at the SL cover, we all love it, but it's basically a mouth with a bear trap :laughga:

I imagine something overcharged, with all symbols and stuff, something like this:

125420201_o.jpeg

PS: Pierre & Gilles, she NEEDS to work with them.

Mr Oak
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

what was the  temporary cover??

BabylonHooker

guys, I don't think Boys Noize is involved in LG6 anymore. He hasn't said anything about it for months, he doesn't like anything related to it, doesn't post LG6 cover on instagram, not even interact with Gaga,Bloodpop or Hana...literally nothing. It seems to me that DJ BURNS replaced him  :green:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

DrewPa
6 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't think they created it just for that, it will be on the final product somehow. Maybe that's what they'll print on the CD.

OHHHHH THIS PLEASE

giphy.gif

Lawrence
4 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

guys, I don't think Boys Noize is involved in LG6 anymore. He hasn't said anything about it for months, he doesn't like anything related to it, doesn't post LG6 cover on instagram, not even interact with Gaga,Bloodpop or Hana...literally nothing. It seems to me that DJ BURNS replaced him  :green:

Boys Noize commented on her recent IG post. 

BabylonHooker
Just now, Lawrence said:

Boys Noize literally just commented on her recent IG post. 

OMG I didn't see it. I see it now. OMG I'm so happy, the serve that is to come, the collapse. I CAN'T DO IT !
tenor.gif

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Abramovic
5 minutes ago, BabylonHooker said:

Boys Noize has a completely different fanbase he does not even dare to post the pink chromatica cover, a lot of his fans are dragging him for working with gaga  :ladyhaha:

he is still involved. 

Lawrence
Just now, BabylonHooker said:

OMG I didn't see it. I see it now. OMG I'm so happy, the serve that is to come, the collapse. I CAN'T DO IT !
tenor.gif

Candle emoji :oprah:

Dark Arts Magic GIF by Harry Potter

I still can’t believe this is happening. We’re discussing the album. The first single is out. We have a pre-order. We have a whole concept. Things to analyze and interpret.

I feel like we’ve been waiting so long. I’m so excited and happy and glad that we get to share this moment.

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived