'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

waterlikemisery

'The Chromatica Ball' sounds like a baby of ArtRave and Enigma and I'm so here for it, bitch sign me uppppppppdhfhuwbhjkhieh  :icega:

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

The fact we are five weeks away from LG6 aka Chromatica :woot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Genuine Guy 09

19 tracks.. 19 tracks full of hit producers and collaborates

What did we do, what did we do to deserve this queen?! 

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

LG2008
1 hour ago, MissKombucha said:

Okay so I might get banned for giving this advice ... but ... you can always .. oh god I’m going to regret saying this ... GET A JOB ! XD See if there any little shops near you that are at least offering some part time jobs — but do it now, once summer hits all the part time positions get filled by high schoolers on school recess or college kids coming back home 

I'm on "holidays" for a month and I'm staying in my aunt's house. Can I get a job if I'm not in my country? :bradley:

LG2008
1 hour ago, MissKombucha said:

Okay so I might get banned for giving this advice ... but ... you can always .. oh god I’m going to regret saying this ... GET A JOB ! XD See if there any little shops near you that are at least offering some part time jobs — but do it now, once summer hits all the part time positions get filled by high schoolers on school recess or college kids coming back home 

I'm on "holidays" for a month and I'm staying in my aunt's house. Can I get a job if I'm not in my country? :bradley:

S0436

I’m going to predict 14 songs, 2 interludes and a few remixes/demos or audio notes.  

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
Just now, S0436 said:

I’m going to predict 14 songs, 2 interludes and a few remixes/demos or audio notes.  

Huh? Didn’t gagamonster on Twitter say the Deluxe has 19 tracks ? We’re more likely to get that stuff on deluxe (remember when she refused to call the born this Way deluxe and called it bonus track) and possible interludes + regular songs on standard 🤷🏻‍♂️

LG2008
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

I'm going to say it's 16 songs and the 3 additional tracks for the deluxe version are the orchestra music she made

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived